Weedmonsta`s Full Auto Fems

Guest weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

here are the side pics of both girls the old leaves have a span of about 6 inches across and are dying off but the new growth at the top and sides is a nice shiny dark green i think this is down to the chicken shit pellets.

post-26220-0-73840100-1337032344_thumb.jpgpost-26220-0-59325500-1337032346_thumb.jpg

nearly 10 weeks veg :yep:

Edited by weedmonsta
  • Like 3

sweet, they will fill your tent m8, for sure . :guitar: ar you going to try a scrog ? . they ar the perfect size,and there the same hight. :smokin: im gonna try scrog soon,as i hate tying up the buds :headpain:

Guest weedmonsta

not going to scrog them.. im just going to let them stretch then supercrop them :yep:

i have only fed them twice with a small handfull of chicken shit pellets once in early veg and once about 2 weeks ago and they had a feed of organic tomato feed a week ago, that has seaweed in it

Typical analysis of dried and pelleted poultry manure:*

N** (nitrogen) 4%

P** (phosphorus) 2%

K** (potassium) 1%

tomato feed is

nitrogen 4%

phosphorous 1.3%

potassium 6.6%

Edited by weedmonsta
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest weedmonsta

here are some pics of my dried buds

post-26220-0-39959200-1338143508_thumb.jpg

Speed devil

post-26220-0-85744700-1338143522_thumb.jpg

Fastbud

Edited by weedmonsta
  • Like 1

them speed devils , and green poison autos,ar looking fine. :guitar: happy smoking mate. :skin_up: ive got my sweets down now,all but 1 ,cream caramel. there in the jars curing ,before a smoke report. :smokin: be looking forward to your smoke report. :stoned:

Guest weedmonsta

ill do a smoke report in the next couple of days, and ill get pics of the sweet specials just before i take a couple of cuts just in case :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest weedmonsta

gallery_26220_2569_65479.jpg

number 1 sweet special

gallery_26220_2569_155434.jpg

number 2 sweet special

gallery_26220_2569_80719.jpg

both from the top down

the stretch is almost over for these girls and the bud is starting to build :)

im taking a couple of cuts from them tonight just in case they turn out to be something special :yep:

Edited by weedmonsta
  • Like 4

great looking specials mate. i dont blame you taking the cuts . they will yield nice no say. they ar bushy plants . :smokin:

Guest weedmonsta

Hi guys,

Since the start of flower (4 weeks)I have been giving the girls 3.5ml of organic tomato feed per litre every third watering... I have just been in to feed them again and they are looking great :yep: nice even green and the buds are starting to go crazy :) and bulking up nice :)

The buds on the left side plant in the tent have a very sweet smell to the buds and they look slightly bigger than the ones on the right.

The buds on the right have a totally different smell, spicy sweet,like mixed spice and the buds are compact and slightly smaller than the other plant.

That`s all for this update, I will include pictures in the next one :yep:

Edited by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

Here are some pics of the girls, they have both been trimmed to get rid of the small twigs that wont do anything :)

First up the left side plant :)

gallery_26220_2569_43618.jpg

gallery_26220_2569_44520.jpg

gallery_26220_2569_81876.jpg

Now the right side plant :)

gallery_26220_2569_63246.jpg

gallery_26220_2569_204905.jpg

gallery_26220_2569_18420.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest weedmonsta

hi guys, the girls are starting to put on a lot of weight now, with nice solid buds too :) and sticky aint the word...its like these buds are covered in glue :) i think they have 3-4 weeks left

first up the left side plant

gallery_26220_2569_48609.jpg

gallery_26220_2569_1384.jpg

now the right side plant

gallery_26220_2569_41020.jpg

gallery_26220_2569_88657.jpg

Edited by weedmonsta
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest weedmonsta

just been checking through the diary and have reallised the girls are coming up to 8 weeks this weekend :)

so its chop time... they are really sticky and smelling nice, i will post some pictures when i have removed the fan leaves, that way you guys can get an idea how much bud is on them before i cut the individual branches into smaller pieces... they are going to be hung up in the tent with the extraction and circulating fan on, hopefully they will keep the strong smell until i put them into jars to cure..

i will borrow a set of scales so that i can get a dry weight and i will post the result in here.. im sure it is quite a bit as they have almost the most bud on them of any plants i have grown for a while :)

• Like 2