Weedmonsta`s Full Auto Fems

Guest weedmonsta

bummer on the dogy compost mate . no say the next batch of compo is better . :yinyang: i allways use the canna/biobizz soils now. as i had bad spider mite probs with the cheap soils :wallbash:

Guest weedmonsta
:yahoo: the first has broken the surface.... its the big devil, ill get a pic put up tomorrow when i get some decent light to take the pic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest weedmonsta

Hi guys,

Time to update my diary :)

Only the speed devil and big devil have germed :( but I`ll be planting gen 3 (SWEET SPECIAL) seed in the fast buds place..post-26220-0-46579300-1326804907_thumb.jpg

The 2 girls that are already growing have been under the cfl since germinating while i waited for the fast bud, but they started to stretch, now they are about 3 inches and are getting their second set of leaves so i put them under the main lamp (400w hps) today.

From now on there will be regular photo updates of their progress.

Here are the first pictures of the new girls.

First up is a shot of both of the girls.

post-26220-0-59411600-1326804798_thumb.jpg

This is the Big Devil.

post-26220-0-31471800-1326804796_thumb.jpg

And this one is the Speed Devil.

post-26220-0-42478300-1326804800_thumb.jpg

Edited by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

Hi guys, just a couple of quick pics, they arent very good ones im afraid.

post-26220-0-25524300-1327323684_thumb.jpg post-26220-0-22890500-1327323689_thumb.jpg

Big devil on the left, and speed devil on the right, they are a bit cold and under watered, hence the slight drooping.

They have just been potted up into half litre pots, when they are potted up next time, they will be in their finals.

I have also put the sweet special into compost, fingers crossed it germinates quickly, im hoping for a sort of perpetual grow with this diary until the end of the comp...the next seeds to go in will be one of each of the third gen ones.

peace

WM

Edited by weedmonsta

Hopefully your girls will pick up now they've been potted up & good luck cracking your new 3rd gen beans, 4 out of my 5 cracked together & the 5th showed its head this morning :D

Keep it green :hippy:

looks like the compost may have been a bit too wet and cold there weedmonsta ..still im sure a man of your calibre can sort em out good n proper

• 4 weeks later...
Guest weedmonsta

hi guys :) im gona restart my diary..

i have aquired a budbox xl and a fan and carbon filter : :yahoo: i now have the space to do a decent grow.. dont get me wrong my old cupboard has served me well over the years :yep: but is now retired.

only took me 20-30 mins to get it set up and now im well happy :)

so now im going to grow out all my autos to christen my tent.. i know i wont win this comp but i will grow out the seeds that were generously donated by sweetseeds..

so here goes with the third attempt to get this diary started

later today i will be planting

2 sweet special auto

1 fast bud #2

3 +speed

1 speed devil #2

3 green poison auto

the oher plants didnt fare too well, my environment was shit to say the least, but i have 1 speed evil #2 and a big devil #2 that might recover after being too cold...i hate growing in winter

Edited by weedmonsta