HELP

wotsits

Hi again

Either I'm being really thick or I just can't find it,but how do I send a pm to you Iv been looking everywhere and I just can't find anything to do with sending pm's and it's kinda doing my head in now :wallbash:

Cheers if anyone can help

Hi mate!

I think that's an issue with the forums permissions for new members. I guess that maybe users are allowed to use their private message system only after posting 50 posts, maybe... If someone can confirm this would be nice.

If that's the issue just send me the PM in a couple of days when you have 50 posts... you're not that far from that, hehehe, post a few pics, one per post ;)

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds

Hello mate

Yeah I'll post as much as can lol... I got do some pics as it goes so I'll get a few.. Ain't checked on them in two days so not sure how much they've come along..

Gthumb thanks mate.. The pics are from quite awhile ago so alot bigger now will pit dome up this week :)

Take easy

Hello mates

Still got get some pics up been bit busy but today I decided my bulb wasn't great so went and bought a new one..

Hopefully will see a difference otherwise things going well still don't look like will finish in the 2 weeks left this Sunday but

Fingers crossed they gonna suddenly kick up a few gears:-)

Anyway pics very soon

Take it easy fellas

Tommy

Iv got a week left according to dates and they still look no-where near ready how much would having it under 12/12 affect it.. I'm getting loads of trich's and there's growth of loads pistils but the buds just don't seem to be getting big

Just another shot of the lot they all been under 12/12 light for 3 weeks yesterday as the ones on right are regulars after another 5-6 weeks theose buds should be immense :yahoo:

post-67798-0-37935900-1317036757_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

They're looking really good my friend!

When those buds start getting fatter it will be beautiful. Please keeo posting pics because in a couple of weeks it will be even more interesting ;)

Thanks for the update, keep it sweet! :oldtoker:

|tommy_g|

Yeah they do look good mate what you reckon I got left about 3 weeks my regs have 5 weeks left the autos are gonna go longer than they say. Do you reckon that's cause they in 12/12

• 4 weeks later...