HELP

wotsits

3 autos on the left, 2 rear right are blue cheese reg, and front right 2 are heavy duty (big bud)reg.

Back soon with more pics and update, Tommy be good to know what you think so far cheers mate.

post-67798-0-15120600-1315341476_thumb.jpg

hey just a few more pics and update:

these went into to 12/12 on sunday they were 4 weeks under 18/6, autos on the left and my regs on right (why i needed to do 12/12) all doing really well on the autos the buds are starting to form (can see how they do in 12/12 compared to 18/6) everything has gone so quick from a week ago, will update with more pics in a week. Tommy these autos are awesome i will be buying more!!! :yahoo:

post-67798-0-85375000-1315340034_thumb.jpg

Hi mate!

Nice to know you're enjoying this wonderful autoflowering strains. Hope they fill up their flowers properly, so you can be 100% satisfied :)

In my opinion they are doing really well, with so many branches you have to get a nice harvest from there... And the best thing: you'll be harvesting in 30-35 days, instead of the usual 60-75 days of non-auto varieties.

Keep it sweet and keep us updated ;) Sweet smokes!! :wink:

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds

hi mate

thanks for reply.. have you heard any info on how they do in 12/12 anyone with experience on how they did?

at the moment my ec is on 1.4 what is the highest you would recommend i take em up to over the next 3 weeks?

on regs i usually go up to about 1.8. ill be flushing a week before harvest.

hi mate

thanks for reply.. have you heard any info on how they do in 12/12 anyone with experience on how they did?

at the moment my ec is on 1.4 what is the highest you would recommend i take em up to over the next 3 weeks?

on regs i usually go up to about 1.8. ill be flushing a week before harvest.

Hi mate!

In the spanish forum where we also have a subforum, a grower made an experience with one of our autos always in 18/6 and the same genetic always in 12/12. It seems that you can get 30% more with 18/6. Buds are visibly more compact and heavy. So if you can get 25gr (just an example) out of a plant in 12/12, you would get around 32-35gr from the same plant in 18/6.

Our autos are really good even in 12/12, but to get their full potential the grower should do them in 18/6 from germination to harvest.

About the EC I personally don't care about it, hehehe. I always got perfect, clean, productive grows without caring about the EC so I never felt the necessity to even buy an EC meter. I think the day I'll start looking at the EC I'll have problems, ahahaha. But one thing is for sure, I always like my plants with few nutrients, don't like to run the risk to overfert them, so I would say you should focus on having your EC lower than 1.4 so I wouldn't risk myself to the point of the 1.8 as you are mentioning. But if you got good results in previous grows (even with non-autos) I also usually advice the grower to keep doing the thins the way they were done in previous successful grows.

Sorry if I can't be more helpful. Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Hello mate

Yeah I see what you saying about the 18/6 and 12/12 so we just have to see what I get from it being on NFT and the nutrients I'm using I'll pump some steroids into them to beef em up hahaha as I said only reason Iv had to go 12/12 is cause of the regulars I have..

Cheers for reply snd help yet again,

Will update soon take easy

• Like 1

Tommy

quick question mate if i want to order some seeds from sweet seeds is there a uk base or do i order from the sweet seeds.es website iv registerd on it and got seeds ready in cart only problem is when i wanna pay by card its all in spanish and i cant understand it hahaha and i cant see anything on it to change it to english. another thing is the packaging descreet and are they good at shipping to uk withought any problems. there is some places in uk that sell sweet seeds but they dont have the big devil#2 or the fast bud#2 which are the ones i want unless you can recommend somewhere over here that will have them, id pefer to get em straight from sweet seeds :skin_up:

Hi mate!

When you order from the Sweet Seeds website seeds are sent from Spain (València) but our shipping is now much faster than in the past. I think the order usually arrives within 48 hours. Always fresh and with Sweet Seeds original freebies (with orders of 50€ or more). About that issue with the payment page not being translated to english I've just reported the situation to the Sweet Seeds informatics department and hopefully it will be corrected tomorrow or in the next week. Anyway I see Fast Bud #2 and Big Devil #2 available in an english seedshop, so if you are in a hurry and interested on it let me know and I'll share the link to the shop with you by private message.

Actually this are the 2 strains I'll use in my next test grow, so in a month or so you can have a look at how mine grow meanwhile you grow yours :)

Other thing I can do for you is letting you know that very very soon (hopefully next week or even earlier) we'll start a grow diary contest over here and if you want to participate you don't have to buy the seeds. You can ask for 3 packs of 3 different strains and you'll receive them fresh and free directly from Sweet Seeds. That is if you want to make a grow diary and participate in the contest, of course.

Keep it sweet my friend, regards!

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds

Hello mate

I managed to find some big devil #2 today in a uk shop so ordered them but the fast bud #2 was out of stock so if you could send me s link that be well appreciated..

Everything was in English on the site it was just when it went to putting card details in for payment that it was in Spanish, just wanna say how much I appreciate all your help your fast replies and overall service,sweet seeds is definitely on my 1st priority list for my purchases!

On the comp/grow diary is it auto strains or just the feminised normal growing ones or doesn't it matter and how is it judged. What would the end date be as as you know Iv got a load in my tent at mo so would have to wait for them to finish off.

As to your test grow definitely up for seeing how they both go I'll be doing the big devil in about 3-4 weeks time so we can see how the NFT compares to the soil that you grow in other difference is I'll be in 12/12 still from my regs so be interesting to see how it all goes, it will get me something for Xmas as we get a drought round here at that time lol

Speak soon mate

• Like 1

Hi again buddy!

No problem, I'll send you the links right now, let's see if it is not the same store you ordered from, hehehe..

About the contest I can tell you that will last at least until may, so you'll have time to finish the ones you have now and then do even 2 or 3 grows if needed, so I think you would have enough time. Thing is asking for the seeds to participate before the stock for the contest runs off. That always takes a few days (or weeks) because we have more than 1 thousand seeds to give away for the contest ;) (110-120 contestants allowed)

Keep it sweet, good smokes!

|tommy_g|

Hello mate

So it can be autos for the comp then? Do I tell you if I want to take part or is there somewhere else I have to enter? do you have a date when it starts or is it not decided yet ?

Hi mate!

Yes, it can be with autos.

Next week we'll present the contest rules and prizes.

Keep it sweet!

edit: reason I didn't send you the link to the shop by private message is that you don't have your private messaging working. Maybe you don't have permission to use it yet for being new to the forum. Anyway if you are going to participate in the contest you don't need to buy more seeds...

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds

Hey mate

Cheers I'll check my message thing see wot it says.

And I'll keep a look out for the comp details, cheers mate

Have a good weekend, I'll be watching the Formula 1.

Take it easy buddy

• Like 1

hello mate just wondering if you seen this before

i have a bud that has 2 tops but only one branch, that looks like were two that have grown together/part of eachother like speaker cable with a join of plastic down the middle that you can pull apart to seperate and at the top it splits off like a Y its weird but looks pretty cool and could possibly turn into quite a big bud :smug:

first pic is of the top of a normal one which is like all the rest

post-67798-0-61140200-1315757809_thumb.jpg

this is the pic of the double top :yahoo:

post-67798-0-60201700-1315758056_thumb.jpg

what do you make of it its the first time i have ever seen a top like this on any of my grows, this is as i said like a Y and in the middle where the 2 tops split off from the stem there are pistils growing from there too :headpain:

ill try get a pic of where it splits i had one but the light was making it hard to see so will do one later as im on way out lol

speak soon be good to know what you reckon

• Like 1