The Hardcore/Punk Rock Thread

mr23

I was one of the others serp, we spoke before in the stoner metal thread, bring on the crust d-beat and grind, bring it on.

I'm always a bit uncomfortable with bad brains these days due to some dodgy views regarding homosexuality but i'll balance that out with i'm wearing an sfnu t-shirt :skin_up:

Edited by Cursed

I'm always a bit uncomfortable with bad brains these days due to some dodgy views regarding homosexuality

Wasn't aware of that, haven't really listened to them for years, just the thread brought back memories and Bad Brains : Bad Brains was one of THE hardcore albums of my youth.

I'm always a bit uncomfortable with bad brains these days due to some dodgy views regarding homosexuality

Wasn't aware of that, haven't really listened to them for years, just the thread brought back memories and Bad Brains : Bad Brains was one of THE hardcore albums of my youth.

Yeah it's a weird one as on one hand they did the rounds preaching unity, it's like boojue Banton (spelling) and a lot of reggae stars, a lot of rasta's don't like gay people.

Punk from before there was a thing called punk. Some may say (I'd be one of them) that Iggy was the Godfather of punk.

The Stooges I Wanna Be Your Dog

The Stooges No Fun

E2A And now he's advertising car insurance :sadwalk:

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 2

The other band I'd possibly mention with the same kind of reverence as iggy would be the mc5. In fact can someone find and post "kick out the jams" for me?

e2a: and mr lydon is selling fecking butter, oh well.

Edited by Cursed

The other band I'd possibly mention with the same kind of reverence as iggy would be the mc5. In fact can someone find and post "kick out the jams" for me?

Agreed and done :)

• Like 2

e2a: and mr lydon is selling fecking butter, oh well.

He was on the radio the other day saying how PIL have reformed and it`s all financed by the butter ad`s