The Hardcore/Punk Rock Thread

mr23

An age old piece of footage we came across in the days of Limewire, when you would risk giving your computer AIDS in the quest of downloading a chest of hidden Punk Rock unseen (my many if not most!) for decades!! We're just sharing them on - if you have a problem with these being on our Channel, just drop us a line and we'll remove them, but historical value, lets let people see them. Bandwidth was at a premium back then so most video was encoded at 360 x 240 - hence, this video is low res!!

DECRY - Falling/Warlords

HEART ATTACK - Mans World/Brain Washed Heroes

RED CROSS - We Are The One

UK SUBS - Stranglehold/Crash Course/You Give Me Disease

BASIC MATH - Onward

CONFLICT - Back To Work

ICONOCLAST - After The Massacre

TSOL - American Zone/In Time/Suppose The Gave A War...

JUSTICE LEAGUE - Something Else/We Always Laugh

BAD RELIGION - New Leaf/Bad Religion

VAGINA DENTATA - Work Till You're Dead

PARIAH - Striking Back

SUBHUMANS - Black And White

Edited by worzel

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi

Published on 30 Jul 2019

Loose Nukes - Home Recording [2019 Hardcore Punk] hardcore punk band from Houston, Texas, USA

Bongme :yinyang:

• Like 2

Not a track but some of you old punks might be interested in a 4 part documentary simply called Punk. It aired on Sky Arts over here the other week, but it'll probably be available elsewhere.

Iggy Pop was one of the producers and it wasn't a bad documentary, but I feel they missed out loads. Spent too long on the Sex Pistols, I'm sorry, they ain't punk, they were a boy band used to promote a fashion shop and sadly programs like these always seem to miss out the mighty Crass :( The usual folk are on it though Henry Rollins, Keith Morris, Jello Biafra, Don Letts and Dave Grohl to name a few, Ian MacKaye was also on it, but strangely didn't feature Minor Threat much. I know I've moaned, but its still worth a watch and here's the trailer...

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Thrashcore has been my SHIT lately, and this EP by Deep Wound is no exception: 

For those who aren't aware, this was J Mascis and Lou Barlow's band before Dinosaur Jr. You can hear what the Dino would become in a song like Video Prick. This EP is just flawless! :thumsup:

Youth Attack by Charles Bronson is also pretty wicked too: