Cream Caramel Auto's

Serpent

Yes my sentiments exactly !

Great diaries, you've really helped me get off the ground to start my own grow. Your work doesn't go un-noticed dude. :guitar:

Thanks again man, really appreciate it. :thumsup:

:skin_up::smoke:

E2a: Just realised I posted this is the wrong one of your diaries, going to hot foot it over there right now and post in the other one as well !

You can never have too much praise man ! :D:smoke:

Edit again: Both diaries have Cream Caramels so I was in the right place after all :wink:

Edited by Seasick Steve

Cheers Steve and this is just to show tommy how the cream caramels wre doing, a supplement to the main diary kinda thing

Good luck with your grow & good to know you found my ramblings of help

Keep it green :hippy:

• 2 weeks later...

hi serpent, some luvly looking plants u had there, any chance u remember how tall they were when they finished? its just i have 3 CC, on the go and they keep growing. thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I've got 3 CC autos on the go but one of them seems to be a runt unfortunately. It's the luck of the draw with so few seeds though I guess. Hopefully the other two will turn out well.

I'm growing them in fytocell so it should be interesting to say the least. Next time I'll probably buy a bigger pack!

Edited by Artificial Emotion