Cream Caramel Auto's

Serpent

Some of you might have seen my main diary for my current grow, but for Tommy I'll post how the Cream Caramel Auto's are doing here as well, so here they are at Day 17 :D

CC#1

gallery_57657_3620_25720.jpg

CC#2

gallery_57657_3620_56313.jpg

Keep it green :hippy:

• Like 1

Nicely done serp!! Looking good.

Just chopped my current ladies down. Wish i had a few cc autos to go in next. But iv got a solitary cream caramel non auto, so that'l be in the next one!!

All the best im sure they shall deliver!

Buggsy

• Like 1

lookin good serpent ..ive just started one in one of those mesh pots ive made ..along with an auto blackjack ..fed nothing but oldtimer bloom all the way through ..coir/compost mix ..i might throw some pics up tomorrow ..but your a couple of weeks ahead of me ..so ill be watching intently . :hi:

• Like 1

Cheers mate!

Nice to know you're doing another couple of Cream Caramel Auto, hope they get even better than your previous ones ;) Thanks for posting :skin_up:

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Thanks y'all, I updated my main diary earlier today, but I'll try and get some better pics of just the cream caramels and post them

looking immensely squat ..very nice ..mine are starting to look like yours a week or so ago ..cant wait to try these either ..as ive now come to the conclusion that s.a.d is one of my all time faves ..

Cheers vince, I've had my fair share of lanky girls, so I'm trying to keep them as squat as I can, there just starting to stretch a bit now, so we'll see how they go

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Serpent!!!

What's up?

They doing really good mate, very beautiful and healthy looking plants. Now it's time to fill those buds... and that's something that you know that they do well :stoned:

I'm back from vacations so now I'll keep an eye on this thread once in a while... :guitar:

Keep it sweet my friend, kind regards!

|tommy_g|

mine went stretchy last week got way more burns than yours serpent ,so i snapped over a few stems here and there and was greeted with a very stinky liquorice sort of smell.

Hey Serpent!!!

What's up?

They doing really good mate, very beautiful and healthy looking plants. Now it's time to fill those buds... and that's something that you know that they do well :stoned:

I'm back from vacations so now I'll keep an eye on this thread once in a while... :guitar:

Keep it sweet my friend, kind regards!

|tommy_g|

Thanks Tommy, yeah, we're now into the exciting part and I hope you enjoyed your holiday :D

mine went stretchy last week got way more burns than yours serpent ,so i snapped over a few stems here and there and was greeted with a very stinky liquorice sort of smell.

Sorry to hear that Vince, hopefully it won't affect them too much and I have to say, my last crop I didn't pick up on the liquorice, but mrs serpent did, infact it's the first thing she said we she smelt the dried buds for the 1st time.

• Like 1