Cream Caramel Auto's

Serpent

Day 55 – 18/6 Lights

Here’s some photos taken earlier today and we're starting to get some purple hues coming through :yahoo:

CC#1

gallery_57657_3620_65034.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_56892.jpg

CC#2

gallery_57657_3620_80098.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_73413.jpg

Keep it green :hippy:

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 1

Wow my friend!

They keep looking really good, they have to be very sweet, I bet :)

Those buds still have much to fill but they already look productive. I'll keep an eye on this thread... seems like they are going to finish on time for you to start you contest thread right after, if you are considering to participate, again, obviously.

Sweet smokes!! :smokin:

|tommy_g|

Thanks tommy & yeah not quite finished yet but nearly there :D

And yes I'll keep my eyes open for the next sweet seeds comp, any idea when it's getting announced?

Stay stoned :hippy:

10 days to go on mine serpent ..that will make it 2 months ..yours are more sparkly than mine but mine seem to be fatter and more burnt lol..looking fuckin lurvely ,you could be in with a damn fine chance if another comp comes up soon dude ,and to be honest i think your deserving with such beautiful autos .

10 days to go on mine serpent ..that will make it 2 months ..yours are more sparkly than mine but mine seem to be fatter and more burnt lol..looking fuckin lurvely ,you could be in with a damn fine chance if another comp comes up soon dude ,and to be honest i think your deserving with such beautiful autos .

We'll be chopping about the same time then, hope you enjoy your smoke when it's ready and wow thanks vince, that's a hell of an accolade, my next comp diary you now know is now gonna go tits up after statements like that :D

looking nice once again serpent.

Love the taste of the Cream Caramel! will have to do the Regulars one day.

cheers

Thanks mate and yeah it would be interesting to see how the autos compare to the photoperiod, I was tempted to get some and try them, but opted for Cream 47, just no idea when I'll get around to cracking them!

• Like 1

Day 61 – 18/6 Lights

All's going well with some lovely purple hues coming through and all being well, they'll be chopped in about 5 days time :D

CC#1

gallery_57657_3620_95320.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_152739.jpg

CC#2

gallery_57657_3620_50012.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_127315.jpg

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 1

Yep mate!

Lovely :oldtoker: That's a huge bud mate, that's amazing for a plant that 66 days ago was only a seed :skin_up:

Really looking like it could be harvested today, but you do good in giving her some extra 5 days, no doubt about that ;)

Keep it sweet :stoned:

|tommy_g|