Jelly Hash Revisited.

HydroNaut

So, all in all it went well. I ended up with some black squidgy oily hash that had a light scent but a strong kick to it. I followed the instructions at the top of this thred to the T wsith the only difference being that I was starting with RSO and 120 micron sift so had to adjustt the ratios accordingly. I used 3 parts sift to 1 part oil which I think was about right in order to end up with hash that has a good punch to it I basically added the RSO by the gram until it stopped looking dusty and took on a more familiar and desireable form then let it cool of and rolled it into a ball. Definitely glad I did it and would deffo do it again. Gave a couple o bits to close associates who are all impressed, too so a thumbs up all round cheers to the OP and all previous contributors

• Like 3

You need to upload your photos to this site first. 

You have your own gallery space so that you can insert images from your gallery into any post you make. 

Check out the link below 

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 2