Jelly Hash Revisited.

HydroNaut

Cheers guys ....

Nigfis.....looks sweet mate...i find the trick is to let the bubble dry properly, it makes all the difference.

The ratio of oil makes a difference to the texture, ive found too much oil makes it messy to handle. Around 1 parts oil to 7/8 parts of bubble seems just right ;)

Happy jellying!

Guest nigfis

Cheers Hydro,

We used the shaky stuff from the crystal catcher, that'll be why it looked so blonde. The amount of oil we made turned out to be spot on. Squishy but without being too sticky. A texture like the old Gold-Seal Black. (Back in the days..)

By heck it's good stuff. :wassnnme:

• 3 years later...

thanks very educational

and that looks like a real nice piece! :wink:

i like to press the wet bubble through a seive (or one of those things that stops your fry up spitting on you!)(skuff) lay on a sheet of paper and dry-then skuff into bowl and heat,

i don't like playing with butane! :(

still i bet that goo from the butane way

is deadly on its own!

just a thought have you ever used co2?

or nitros oxide

bet that would be a giggle :rofl:

MASTERWIDOW :wub:

• 4 months later...

Awe inspiring mate! Absolutley fantastic. Came across your emporium pics the other day when I was doing a bit of a search on Black Domina your pics of them were also spot on. Regards 908

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

just made a bit a this stuff ther with a bit a ma oil and all the crystals out ma grinder, looks to be nice, will have a try tommorow morning :yinyang:

post-12880-1229571783_thumb.jpg

post-12880-1229571938_thumb.jpg

Edited by WeedGuy
  • Like 2

• 8 months later...

Great thread! Old but still excellent....

Gonna mix the rest of my oil with my grinder crystals tonight after seeing this. Last batch made my heart race, cant wait to mix it with bubble (6-8 wks to next harvest). So much easier than trying to smoke oil, I make such a mess with it!

• 1 year later...

"Its not what you do its the way that you do it" !!

Superb as per usaull..... "spelling i know its early and iam dixlexic"

PS.. I want Raz and _nigfis_ back... :(

Peace..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nice hydro.............. for spreading the love with this one, bubblebags here this week guna make some honey oil up tomoz ready for when they get and have a go at the jelly bet it tastes outstanding with the honey oil mix veeeeery hashy lol