Jelly Hash Revisited.

HydroNaut

Gorgeous, just sheer beauty Hydronaut, magnificent job, you make it seem so easy!

I'm gonna start saving any trim, even if it takes me multiple grows to get there, I want some of that!!!

Nice one! :puke:

:smoke:

*Picks up Jaw*

Nice work H :smoke:

Edited to add ..

Where did you pick up the butane ?

- Kafka

Edited by Kafka

Cheers for the kind words chaps....

Kafka...most decent tobbaconists stock good butane, the kinda place you can get allsorts of flavoured pipe tobbaco. Its never on display so its a case of asking.

:yinyang:

HG

I think you need the BBEMM (Boojum Butane Extraction Method for Males), it's here somewhere, just do a search mate, or if anyone can provide a link :unsure:

He said that it works, and I have no reason to doubt him.

:ouch:

• 2 weeks later...

i remember jellhash from the damn very very hard to get hold of and bloody pricey , but really nice to smoke.

i am so glad i found this thread and even more glad that hydro took the time to do it, hydro you are a diamond m8.

to think i had made oil and bubble before and never thought to combine them :wassnnme:.

sg

Guest nigfis

HydroNaut,

You beauty!! :bush:

Elzzar and me followed your thread... became inspired....... Tried it....... Got knocked on our asses... lol

Mmmmmmm. Jelly Hashhhhhhhhh............ ;)

A squillion thanks......... :wassnnme:

post-58-1091142228.jpg

Edited by nigfis