The Hardcore Dance Music Thread

killa

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Damn madgiz, the first song the loftgroover video. That was a tune! Earlier when i said i was into the rotterdam stuff for a spell that was one of my favourite songs.

Ruffneck alliance, that was it.. couldnt quite remember the name

Had to google it. Wedlock- Im the fuck you man.

:yep::skin_up:

The grandaddy of bouncy hardcore imo..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPJssX1mLlc

Edited by Think Floyd

nice one nobody :yep: Cant be bothered with the mc's much though.

Yeah listening back now the mc's ruin most sets. (I don't think I could listen to that Tom Wilson set repeatedly anymore even without the mc mind).

Enjoy..

I think I was at that one? One of the few events in The Sanctuary that didn't have an open air area with funfair etc. Was ridiculously hot in there, people were congregating by the entrance to get some of the breeze but security wouldn't let anyone out as they weren't set up to deal with re-entrys. Everyone left covered in black specks from where the paint in the stairwell up to the technodrome had flaked and fallen off.

Dunno if this is technically a hardcore tune or not, I never knew what was what; I remember very little. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXYee65E4ss

classic though, gotta love that piano...

:yep: Moving Shadow were one of the very best labels imo. Don't know if that counts as early jungle/dnb or hardcore, at that point people like Mickey Finn, Ellis Dee, Sy, Hype, Tango, Ratty etc were playing a mix of those styles (and Easygroove was throwing hard techno into the mix too) and it was a bit harder to separate them as the hardcore hadn't become the 4/4 'happy' hardcore yet and the jungle/dnb hadn't turned really dark yet. Imo the best period in the rave scene :wub:

Edited by ~nobody~

:shock: How could i for get this one. Speakers up full for this one please gents.........

* E2a.

Jeeez, ive seen and done lots of bad rave dancing in my time.... but what the hell is that @ 39 secs ? :unsure:

@ 43 secs.... Well hello there my dear. Woot woo ! :wub:

Edited by Think Floyd

Imo the best period in the rave scene :wub:

Charly killed rave.

That much I remember. :)

I thought it was a great track :wassnnme:

Though I do agree with you 100% :wink:

brand new just for you!!

let me here some noise

OI OOOOIIIIII :toot:

this IS Hardcore its not just about boom boom :D check the rush from this one :D:toot:

one of my all time fave hardcore tracks mixed to perfection.........

i liek cheez, so shoot me :rofl::russian:

one of the orignals one of the first i heard that and a tune called tricky disco from 89/90 but cant seem to find that tune any where

Edited by rabid73
  • Like 2