Cream of the Crop

Joolz

401 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

how do i get one of my picture into next months cream of the crop?

You get entered by a moderator :yep:

p.s. thanks for the vote :)

Edited by TYS

what do you mean 'get entered by a moderator' ? :wallbash: does that mean unless one of the crew take a likeing to ya, u aint got a chance??

I don't think it's a popularity contest. The mods just submit photos they like.

I don't even recognise a lot of the names in the nominations here (no offence) so I don't think it's a case of an old boy's club or anything :)

what do you mean 'get entered by a moderator' ? :wallbash: does that mean unless one of the crew take a likeing to ya, u aint got a chance??

Sorry mate no offense but that's nonsense.

I had only been here 5 minutes and I won COTC, so it's definitely unbiased as I hardly knew a soul on here.

• Like 2

Guest budzilla2010

If you self promote yourself you get banned from the next COTC so be careful dude..

gallery_58898_3139_219.gif

BZ

e2a - Can't understand why i've gone from 2nd to 2nd to last. :(

Edited by budzilla2010

Guest cpt beefheart

im going for a cotc next grow gutted i had to chop these early like but hey like frank sinartra said i said that`s life that`s life that`s what all the people say riding high in april shot down in may lol

cpt

I'm sure I read ages ago that u had to have a diary otherwise u could just post up pics of Google

I'm sure I read ages ago that u had to have a diary otherwise u could just post up pics of Google

Mine came from my gallery, Im too much of a lazy fucker to do a diary :D

If you self promote yourself you get banned from the next COTC so be careful dude..

gallery_58898_3139_219.gif

BZ

e2a - Can't understand why i've gone from 2nd to 2nd to last. :(

lol

Can I have some of what you're smoking please Bud, anything that gets you high enough to come up with If you self promote yourself you get banned from the next COTC so be careful dude.. has gotta be some mighty fine cannabis :skin_up:

e2a: Bushmaster the image has to be either in post on the boards or in the gallery to stand a chance of being chosen.

A couple of the mods are good enough to go through every diary and gallery every month so the monthly choices are chosen from pretty much everything that has been posted in the last month :v:

Edited by withnail

It's nice to see a close race for a change..:)

Exactly what i was just thinking mate tis a breth of fresh air indeed...

FG :v:

...A couple of the mods are good enough to go through every diary and gallery every month...

Really? Surely that would take forever!? How many are there that are active Withnail? In fact I'd love a few site stats if you have access to them, Im weird like that :)lol

Yep it takes forever and TBH it is a chore so stop moaning..:P

E2a

How many are there that are active Withnail? In fact I'd love a few site stats

Click 'uk420' and scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'the moderating team' and it will show you exactly those of us that are on line and more importantly what we are doing..:yep: Is that any good..? lol

Edited by madgiz