Cream of the Crop

Joolz

401 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mmmmm... its between 2 here for me... Budzilla or PauloLx :g:

Im gonna go with Bud cos Im realising that PauloLx's bud appeals cos it reminds me of that Dame Black Domina... :bag: very very similar mmm

Top pics from all entries tho :yes:

Che-Fu got my vote! All great entries though! Thanks for the nomination guys, nice to get a bit of recognition :)

I could win this easily...anyone who votes for me will get their name put into a hat and who ever wins gets half me pack of C3. lol

Nah just kidding, like I'd ever share them!!

Cheers for the nomination again guys. well chuffed. :D

Another great selection this month, but Serpent gets my vote this time around. :yep:

Edited by PowerPainter

Che fu for me , really nice representation , THseeds should hire you as their photographer.

wow some great pics this month and ones mine :guitar: .thanks to the ones that have voted for mine well pleased . and a pack of c3 up for grabs :realcool:

juan and his green poison for me

Edited by che fu

It was a very tight choice between pp and Serp for me. pp just edged it with that stupid yeild on the Sweet cheese. How the plant was kept that low is a mystery. They are normally big light scratchers.

Welldone to all nomines. Top class pics dudes.

DC1

Ended up going with Juan-Maria - Green Poison.

Edited by mr_stoner