Cream of the Crop

Joolz

401 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

post-2-0-76383700-1307182504_thumb.jpg

PowerPainter - Sweet Cheese

post-2-0-33654600-1307182487_thumb.jpg

budzilla2010 - Killer Skunk

post-2-0-43170900-1307182489_thumb.jpg

che-fu - MK Ultra

post-2-0-83538900-1307182492_thumb.jpg

Juan-Maria - Green Poison

post-2-0-68908500-1307182496_thumb.jpg

Mitch_Connor - Secret Citrus

post-2-0-90078200-1307182499_thumb.jpg

Ouncyboy - Extreme Indica

post-2-0-37315200-1307182502_thumb.jpg

PauloLx - White widow

post-2-0-77144300-1307182507_thumb.jpg

Serpent - Cream Caramel Auto

post-2-0-20958400-1307182512_thumb.jpg

TYS - Cheese

Here it is! Our 88th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 30th of June, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Above is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months finest, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is a pack of C3 Seeds courtesy of Oldtimer1

Good luck to all those selected this month :yinyang:

Peace

Joolz

• Like 2

I went for che-fu - MK Ultra with Juan a close second but they are all amazing photos and plants :yinyang:

enjoy the C3 who ever wins.

Guest budzilla2010

Thanks for the nomination Guys. :)

I can't believe I got in again.

Awesome, I have another poster to go up on my wall now!!

I'm so flattered and I actually want these beans...

Please vote for budzilla so I can start a C3 diary!!!

:upside:

BZ

Top prize! Green Poison for me too, ahead of the MK and the Cheese. That Sweet Cheese is crazy :eek:

some lovely buds but has to be powerpainter for me mega buds :yep:

Gotta agree that is a MONSTER. Gets my vote. Mind you all the entries are top notch the colours on the JM are really cool, the Tichs look sweet too.

Aawww this is gonna be a tough choice... think a joint or two is needed to help me decide.

Well done to all nominees :guitar:

WOW, well chuffed to be nominated again this month.. Cracking display of buds from all entries.. :yep:

Will be another toughie.. :yinyang:

Wow, amazed I've been nominated, some nice shots as usual this month, can't really vote for myself, so my vote goes to fellow auto grower Mitch Connor and the Secret Citrus :hippy:

Guest Tutu

No doubt it's Budzilla's for me this month! That's picture perfect Killer skunk he should be getting free seeds from Ugorg for that work.

Edited by Tutu

There's something about Che-Fu's pic that I like - I think it might be the natural lighting? My vote goes to him, anyway :yep: