Cream of the Crop

Joolz

401 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest budzilla2010

Can I have some of what you're smoking please Bud, anything that gets you high enough to come up with If you self promote yourself you get banned from the next COTC so be careful dude.. has gotta be some mighty fine cannabis :skin_up:

That's what the man told me when I asked the same question in Jan/Feb COTC competition dude.

Was only a heads up...

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=252898&st=45

Post #56.

I got a ticking off for saying that so thought I'd help the matey out and give the heads up.

Nope you have now lost me too..lol So I am second dibs after Withers on your evidently fantastical weed..After all he spotted the effect it was having first.:)

Guest budzilla2010

I lost you, okay let me explain.

In January this year I asked a question in Janurary's COTC competition - ''how you get nominated for the competition'' (link posted above).

I was told by a staff member that if I am seen to 'self promote' my entry into COTC that I would be banned from entering that month.

Is that clear madgiz mate?

That's what the man told me when I asked the same question in Jan/Feb COTC competition dude.

Was only a heads up...

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=252898&st=45

Post #56.

I got a ticking off for saying that so thought I'd help the matey out and give the heads up.

I was told by a staff member that if I am seen to 'self promote' my entry into COTC that I would be banned from entering that month.

this is post 56 from the thread that you linked to

How do you get nominated for this competition??

...BudZ...

and this is the reply you got :unsure:

Take a great or interesting photo of bud/hash post it on the boards ;) ...

Mrm :v:

Edited by Joolz
  • Like 1

Are the pictures from the previous month entered into the next months competition. e.g. pictures posted throughout january are selected for the february COTC?

Cheers

:yep:

BSR

COTC's run a month behind.. So at the beginning of July all the June entries are compiled and the June COTC thread is started for the months voting..If that makes sense..:)

Does it have to be bud, I mean I've posted some lovely pics of my strawberries- if they ain't worthy of cotc then the comp isn't worth entering

Just kidding- time for me to learn how to use my camera properly

Been a close one this month with some great entries :B):

Well done to everyone nominated and it ain't over yet :smokin:

Wow what a close run COTC this month but well done to Juan on the win fair play mate :yep: also well done to all nominated as i said before just getting the reconition to be entered is a win in its own right :yes:

FG :v:

well done juan very close there . thanks for my votes the ones that voted for me . great to have had a plant that ive grown chosen from all that gets grown on here .

well done senor Maria

im sure you'll enjoy the prize!!

Edited by ramblingmadman

Wow, that was a close one all the way this month.. I tip my hat to Che-Fu for a close race and to all the other nominees.

Many thanks for the votes.. Thats another one of my little 'things to do in life boxes' ticked.. ;)

I count myself very lucky to win the C3's and I will be doing a diary when I pop them :yinyang:

Well done mate :guitar:

C3 seeds as the prIze an all, don't mess about with em, I expect to see them wet within the month ;) bloody mashes you that stuff does, I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Cinders