...and the winners are...

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Guest hantshaze

Word has it jersey used to be alvin stardust black gloves and big rings :wassnnme:

As long as its Big rings that will be fine lol

A big ring wouldn't though :rofl:

• Like 1

Congratulations to all the winners, including me! :realcool: I never expected to be on the list as i've always done grow diarys so for me this grow diary was just another installment, very much looking forward to trying more sweet seeds strains and with yet more free beans they will certainly be going to a good home.

Thankyou Sweet Seeds, Joolz, Withnail and to everyone at UK420 for organising all this. :notworthy:

• Like 1

Big hearty congrats to all the winners especially Nu and Hants and a big hearty thanks to Sweet Seeds, Withnail and all at uk420 for a grrreat competition :yahoo:

• Like 1

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

its ok ive heard hants qualifies in the cavernous anus dept ..yes that was pure jealousy at his win ..lol seriously hants ..lube up well and make sure nj takes those rings off his hands first ..when in dam ..as they say .

NJD, Please Please can we go to the CockRing First :nerd:lol :grubsup:

Butt plugs already packed!!!!! Oh and Rizla's :doh:

I was going to say my many thanks, but I will post that later on lol

Just as long as am Batting and your Receiving :yep:

Boy Pussy aint quite my thing but if we get bored we always got the Red Light District lol to fill our needs and keep us occupied ;)

MM you Cheeky mouser lol

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil
  • Like 1

Grats all - top work Hants and NJD :)

And nice one to Tommy and the Sweet Seeds crew for such killer prizes

GN

• Like 1

Great work fellas congratulations to everyone involved, especially those who didn't finish their diaries because without your our laziness or lack of time the winners would have had a harder ride :yep:

• Like 1

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

First Off I would Like to Thank all my Fellow Contestants for making this such a good competition with some Really High Quality Diaries

If I was asked to decide to pick a pecking order for this Competition.... I couldnt do it, Must of been really hard as so much hard work and effort had been put in to these diaries

Secondly I would like to Thank all the People who Showed interest in the Competition and the Contestants Diaries by Posting there much appreciated Support

As its your Interest which helps keep people Motivated in doing this Contest :notworthy:

Thirdly I would Like to Thank All the Moderating Team here, The Site and Joolz for all your Input and Making all this Possible :yep:

Last and Certainly Not Least

Massive Thanks to Sweet Seeds :notworthy:

Thanks to Tommy and Withnail :yep:

I am Honestly Bowled over with the Generosity that Sweet Seeds Have Shown

What an Experience, I can already tell you it was worth all the effort with out any Prize, I learnt so much on this Monster Journey

I cant Thank You All Enough :smokin:

• Like 4

Guest hantshaze

First Off I would Like to Thank all my Fellow Contestants for making this such a good competition with some Really High Quality Diaries

If I was asked to decide to pick a pecking order for this Competition.... I couldnt do it, Must of been really hard as so much hard work and effort had been put in to these diaries

Secondly I would like to Thank all the People who Showed interest in the Competition and the Contestants Diaries by Posting there much appreciated Support

As its your Interest which helps keep people Motivated in doing this Contest :notworthy:

Thirdly I would Like to Thank All the Moderating Team here, The Site and Joolz for all your Input and Making all this Possible :yep:

What an Experience, I can already tell you it was worth all the effort with out any Prize, I learnt so much on this Monster Journey

+1 lol

• Like 1

#

+ 2 I think you just summed it up perfectly for me to NJD, I have met some good friends in this comp and have some really sweet smokes to boot.

• Like 1

Well done winners :yep: next year i WILL finish my diary and snatch the top spot lol all jokes aside well done guys and big shout to Tommy and the Sweet seeds crew for putting the comp on also to Withers for sorting it out :yep:

FG :v:

• Like 1