...and the winners are...

Sweet Seeds-tommy

:badass: Congratulations HH & NJD - both worthy winners :band: Can't wait for the visit report :smokin:

Well done to OSS & BongMonkee for making the runners up spot :clapping:

I'm well chuffed :yahoo: to share the final podium place with Serpent :smoke:

A big thanks to Tommy & Sweet Seeds for your extreme generosity, UK420 for making this happen and to all the other contestants (a great bunch,I've really enjoyed the camaraderie) :applause:

• Like 1

well done to all the winners .

Kudos too to sweet seeds for such generosity.

HH and NJD you're gonna have a fine fine time lads

:guitar:

• Like 1

Congratulations everyone ,espcially NJD and HH....what a result :yahoo:

And a big big thanks to Sweet Seeds for such generosity, nice one Spanish fellas :notworthy:

• Like 1

Congrats to everyone who bit a prize from the top to the bottom and much kudos to you Tommy and the guys at sweet seeds, truly awesome.comp and prizes and to double up on the winning prizes is just amazing. I tip my hat lol.

• Like 1

Guest weedmonsta

bloody hell its over already...congrats to the winners.....

sorry i didnt finish, i guess the 2 month hold up getting seeds didn't help as i still have 4 weeks left on mine :(

well done guys ill be back to win it next year if there's another comp

• Like 1

well done to HH,NJD for the first spot !

i know it would be hard to diced as there was some quality diaries there!

big thank you to sweet seeds for a wise decision in double the prices...enjoy and take loads of pictures...

• Like 1

well done to the winners ..the two first place winners were definately the best diaries ,congrats hants and njd ..top banana ..

btw fookin gutted that voodoo didnt work ..but what can i say ..15,000 views made my day ..and im soooo looking forward to trying two more sweet seeds strains and i know which babies i wanna try ..

so massive congrats to all the winners and to withnail and sweetseeds ..without you i wouldnt have been able to have arsed about so much ..top work

hants ..bring me back something nice from the cup and not just ed rosenthals sailors hat .

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :guitar:

• Like 1

Congrats hantshaze and Nu Jerzey Devil :band::clapping: well deserved winners as they were 2 cracking diaries, enjoy your trip!!

Congrats as well to oldschoolsmoker and BongMonkee for 2nd places and I'm chuffed to bits to be sharing 3rd place with Chilli as I really didn't think I would be in with a shout, so it was a bit of a shock but it's made my day :yahoo:

Thanks again to Sweet Seeds, Tommy, Withnail and all those involved :magic:

Keep it green :hippy:

• Like 1

Huge congratulations to Hantshaze and NJD, very well deserved guys. Both brilliant diaries.

Also congrats to OSS, Bongmonkee, Chilli and Serpent for the runner up prizes, again very very nice diaries.

And lastly well done to all the other 15 runners up which includes ME. Never expected that! :thumsup::toot::yahoo:

Thank you Sweet Seeds and UK420 for this brilliant competition, it's been a lot of fun.

Seriously made up for all the winners.

pp

Edited by PowerPainter
  • Like 1