...and the winners are...

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi everyone!

So, the contest is over, diaries were evaluated and the Sweet Seeds team came up with a decision...

First of all I have a good new :stoned: Due to the high quality of the diaries Sweet Seeds decided to double the first 3 prizes. So two contestants will win the first prize, other two the second prize and other two the third prize. Really, a nice one, hehehe...

:guitar:

But, anyway, it was really dificult to determine the first places, after all many of you guys deserved to go to Amsterdam...

That being said, lets do this... :cat:

:lucky:.:|2011 Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition Winners|:. :lucky:

1st place > hantshaze and Nu Jerzey Devil :magic:

2nd place > oldschoolsmoker and BongMonkee

3rd place > Serpent and Chilli

...and the 15 winners of [two packs of 3 seeds + merchandising from Sweet Seeds] are:

- ratdog

- Amnesia

- Sickboy

- mickeymouser

- Spirit77

- TheStoneDuk

- mr rhino

- Juan Maria

- GwaanPlant2

- StonedCold

- PowerPainter

- vince noir rock n roll star

- Thestiff1

- beanpopper

- se7en

Well done buddys :clapping:

You'll all be contacted by private message next week.

I remember the winners of the first prize that you have to be in the UK to receive the prize. I'm almost sure both you guys are from the UK but just to be sure please send me a PM as soon as possible confirming that you would fly from the UK to Amsterdam and from Amsterdam back to the UK.

Prizes :magic:

• 1st Prize: Weekend in Amsterdam. The period is June or July 2011, including plane ticket from every part of Europe, 4-5 star hotel in Amsterdam centre, a personal dutch guide to visit the best coffee shops, 500€ for personal needs, and the winner will also receive the contest cup directly on "High Times Cannabis Cup" stage, with the winners of one of the most famous cup in cannabis world. We remember that this cup is only possible to be visited by people who works in the cannabis industry. It also includes a dinner, free drinks all evening and the possibility to share a smoke with people from the most famous coffee shops and seed banks of the world;
  • 2nd Prize: 400€ of products that you can choose from our web site (sending expenses included in this money);
  • 3rd Prize: 200€ of products that you can choose from our web site (sending expenses included in this money).

Congratulations!!! Hope we can see you all participating again with Sweet Seeds next year :oldtoker: Sweet regards :sorry:

|tommy_g|

• Like 5

congrats to hantshaze and Nu Jerzey Devil

:applause:

top growin lads enjoy ur trip :D

:band:

• Like 1

Hi again!

It's a bit late, hehe, sorry to post it so late but I had to translate from spanish to english the info they passed to me.. ;)

I'd like to add the 2nd and 3rd prizes don't need to spend the whole prize money in seeds. In the Sweet Seeds webshop you can find everything for your favourite hobby. Even vaporizers... Last year a spanish contestant got a vaporizer for his 2nd place, actually, the exact amount for the 2nd place is the price of a Volcano, hehe, that's what I would get since mine is old (6 years now) and seems to be getting a bit lazy, but I love this machine, hehehe, sorry for the offtopic.

Goodnight and sweet dreams my friends! :oldtoker:

|tommy_g|

• Like 1

Guest oldskoolsmoker

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I'm over the moon right now thanks sweet seeds and everyone else involved :smokin: did not see that coming :yahoo:

Well done to everyone else to Some great prizes for sure

I'm still at work hitting my 14 hour and this has perked me right up :yahoo:

Well done NJD and hantshaze

Enjoy you trip

Oss

• Like 1

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Hi again!

It's a bit late, hehe, sorry to post it so late but I had to translate from spanish to english the info they passed to me.. ;)

I'd like to add the 2nd and 3rd prizes don't need to spend the whole prize money in seeds. In the Sweet Seeds webshop you can find everything for your favourite hobby. Even vaporizers... Last year a spanish contestant got a vaporizer for his 2nd place, actually, the exact amount for the 2nd place is the price of a Volcano, hehe, that's what I would get since mine is old (6 years now) and seems to be getting a bit lazy, but I love this machine, hehehe, sorry for the offtopic.

Goodnight and sweet dreams my friends! :oldtoker:

|tommy_g|

Funny you should say that Tommy that's what I think I may want lol

Thanks for the great prize and for the great competition :smokin:

Right better get some work done with a smile on my face for the first time all day :yahoo:

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words mates!

Congrats on your prize oldschoolsmoker! It's your choice, hehehe, have a look at the online shop and we'll talk next week ;)

Stay cool!! :guitar:

|tommy_g|

Congrats to all you winners :guitar:

Those really are some generous prizes you've sorted out for the guys Sweet Seeds, fair play :yep:

• Like 1

Well tickle me bolloxs with Ken dodds tickling stick :wassnnme: Thanks guys :yep:

Now to the stars of the show Fucking well done Jersey and Hants...Superb diarys chaps :notworthy::notworthy: MM

• Like 1

Well done hants & jersey sounds like a nice weekend to be had!

Well done all.

Peace.

• Like 1

Woop-woop. Happy Days :guitar: . Wow man what can i say about the guys at SweetSeeds! Very very generous folks indeed. Thanks man :cheers:

A Big well done to the boys Hantshaze & Nu Jerzey Devil :yahoo: . Ur grows and diarys were well deserving of 1st spot 4sure man. To be honest i had u's down for the front runners for a while, Damn! knew i should of put a few quid on u down at williamhills :rofl: .Enjoy the dam fellas :spliff:

I'm happy as a pig in shit to be in the company of OSS in 2nd spot. Nice job buddy :yep: I guess we'll be testing out the ol' volcano in the weeks to come eh :D

Serpent and Chilli congrats on making the top 3 guys. Again some great gro's :headbang:

Congrats to all the folks who won some beans and merch's aswell.

Peace :hippy:

Well done HantHaze, NJD have a great time in the Dam.

OSS, BM big up on the second prize. Serpent, Chilli great diarys all round.

Sweet Seeds well a big thankyou for the comp and for all the prizes. Untill next year adios

• Like 1

Guest hantshaze

OMFG :band: OMFG :band: OMFG :band: OMFG :band: OMFG

I cant believe it :nono:

I'm so happy man, thank you Sweet Seeds you have made my life lol I'm going to the Cannabis cup :guitar:

Well done NJD I thought you'd of came 1st...

And well done everyone else, some amazing work/grows have been shown.

Also I must say thanks to everyone for the pukka vibes and positive comments along the ride!!!!

I,m so so happy this fine rainy morning :skin_up:

Thank you Sweet Seeds :notworthy:

HantsHaze..........:smokin:

• Like 1

Well done HH and NJD, great diaries from both you guys, enjoy your trips :punk:

Well done to all runners up as well, i know that my late starting diary has helped you all to win so if any one would like to donate their prize to me as a sign of gratitude your very welcome lol

Big Thanks to Tommy and others for making it happen and keep an eye peeled for the late late show, should be finished early june :bag:

Mm

edit spelling

Edited by Monkeymagic
  • Like 1