...and the winners are...

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi mates!

A good new to oldschoolsmoker, Bongmonkee, Serpent and Chilli :guitar: Nice one my friends! All this is not enough for the high quality diaries you shared, congratulations!

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

:spliff: On the contrary my friend u guys @ Sweetseeds have been more than generous allready!

Wow man. Thankyou in advance for the Cup and i will indeed toast sweetseeds with my 1st vape from the volcano.woopwoop legends i say. Jolly good show ol'chap :guitar:

I'll 2nd that BM, a bit of a surprise that and thanks tommy and all involved :D

• Like 1

Hi mate!

Thanks for asking that, hehe...

We've been trying to get someone from England to receive all the prizes and then resend them to each one of you, that's why you still haven't been contacted and I'm sorry for that. Now, since yesterday, we have the confirmation that someone you trust will take care of this so I think you'll be contacted soon by private message. Not sure if it will happen until the weekend but in the worst case it will be done next week.

Sweet smokes and kind regards,

|tommy_g|

Hi mate!

We've been trying to get someone from England to receive all the prizes and then resend them to each one of you, that's why you still haven't been contacted and I'm sorry for that. Now, since yesterday, we have the confirmation that someone you trust will take care of this so I think you'll be contacted soon by private message. Not sure if it will happen until the weekend but in the worst case it will be done next week.

|tommy_g|

awesomenesss :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

• Like 1

Hi mate!

|tommy_g|

awesomenesss :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

+1

Thanks for the quick reply Tommy, i knew there was a good reason but i`m impatient :wassnnme:lol

• Like 1

Good work Tommy. Must be a lot of logistics involved, and thanx in advance for the help at uk420. :wink:

Whats the rest of the winners looking for seed wise?

I am interested in the Botafumeiros but not sure what more to ask for, and the question about when we get to choose our 2 packs of seeds are we limited to choosing 2 packs containing 3 seeds or can we choose 1 of the collection packs that contain 6 seeds?

:ninja: SC

• Like 2

Hi mates!

Thanks again for the replies! :skin_up:

stonedcold: yep mate, I'll see if I don't forget to clarify that question about the possibility of choosing a special collector pack with 2 seeds of each of 3 strains. I just told Sweet Seeds that we can start taking care of this subject since we had the confirmation about sending all at once, as I said in the previous post, so I think that next you will be contacted one by one so you can tell about your choices. Maybe I'll do it myself, I'll get back on this tomorrow or friday...

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

• Like 1

after reading thommy`s auto creme caramel and auto blackjack diaries im sold ..being slightly ocd and impatient these would be the answer ,new tastes new flavours ..lovely looking autos ..whats not to like ,ive got a stash of reg seeds that i have to say ive gotten a bit bored with .

• Like 2

Hi mates! Thanks vince!

Has you can see you have received a private message asking about you choices for the prizes. It wasn't sent by me, but by one of my mates from Sweet Seeds.

PowerPainter: you did well asking if you can choose the collectors pack. It's not up to me, it's up to the person who will read you message, so that's fine ;)

Well, I wish you all the best choice possible, hehe.

Oh... and our private message box was full for a few minutes but there's space again, so if you had problems sending the message you can do it now...

Sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds

Hehehe...

Just to have things organized. So far (in less than 2 hours) I can see that the following winners already answered the PM:

- se7en

- vince noir

- mr rhino

- stonedcold

- Nu Jerzey Devil

- PowerPainter

- ratdog

- mickeymouser

And so far we haven't received an answer from:

- Amnesia

- beanpopper

- Thestiff1

- GwaanPlant2

- Juan Maria

- TheStoneDuk

- spirit77

- hantshaze

Right now you don't need to send your address, just your choice of seeds and size of t-shirt.

If you don't know what to choose right now my suggestions are Cream Caramel Auto, Big Devil #2, Black Jack Auto and if you don't want autos our new Cream47 seems like a very good option, just as good as my favourite strains: Mohan Ram, SAD or Wild Rose. And of course, you can decide for yourself among the 26 varieties we have available on our 2011 catalog

Have a sweet day! Cheers!

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds
  • Like 2

Hehehe...

Just to have things organized. So far (in less than 2 hours) I can see that the following winners already answered the PM:

- se7en

- vince noir

- mr rhino

- stonedcold

- Nu Jerzey Devil

- PowerPainter

- ratdog

- mickeymouser

- Amnesia

- beanpopper

- Thestiff1

- GwaanPlant2

- Juan Maria

- TheStoneDuk

- spirit77

- hantshaze

why do people allways forget the monkey :blub:lol .Am i supposed to be waiting for a PM ? . Look, stop trying to confuse the confused :wacko::)

peace :hippy:

Hehehe...

- se7en

- vince noir

- mr rhino

- stonedcold

- Nu Jerzey Devil

- PowerPainter

- ratdog

- mickeymouser

- Amnesia

- beanpopper

- Thestiff1

- GwaanPlant2

- Juan Maria

- TheStoneDuk

- spirit77

- hantshaze

why do people allways forget the monkey :blub:lol .Am i supposed to be waiting for a PM ? . Look, stop trying to confuse the confused :wacko::)

peace :hippy:

Hehehe, hey bongmonkee!

If you see the list with attention you'll see that our friends Serpent, Chilli and OldSchoolSmoker are also missing :)

As the person that sent the PM wasn't me I can't answer why you were not contacted, but my personal opinion is that the winners of prize money (400 euros and 200 euros) in products from the Sweet Seeds webshop will be contacted later because maybe the prizes will be sent by other manners... You see, 2 packs of seeds and a t-shirt is easy to send in an envelope and wheigths less then 1kg, maybe less than half a kilo. But 400eur or 200eur in products may wheight much more and so the way the prize will be sent may be different.

I suppose you'll be contacted next week, but if next week no one contacts you please let me know.

Oh, and try not to choose heavy products, hehehe, it would make transportation more expensive and I think that in the contest rules it says that the sending expenses are reducted from the prize money... So don't ask for bags of 50 litres of soil and stuff like that, hehehehe...

We'll keep in touch, sweet regards,

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds