Cream of the Crop

Joolz

680 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow, thanks for the nomination and to all those that have voted. That cheese smokes as well as she looks (I've had the pleasure of testing it out for the past couple of nights :smokin: ). That cola is the biggest I've ever grown (it's over half a metre long)it's a shame the new UK420 software doesn't have smellyvision - because that Cheese bloody stank (the Mrs went fucking nuts when I brought it out of the growroom to take that pic).

The are all good but that Sweet cheese is such a healthy plant, love to see a pic of her when she finishes!

Check my sig below billious(Sweet Seeds Competition).

Sweet jesus, it,s got to be Chilli's sweet cheese.

Funnily enough MB, I uttered something similar when I smoked it.

I love the smile, but I am going for Chilli's Cheese, because it's just boggling. It looks like a Christmas tree just choc full of fairy gifts. Chilli, how much did you crop off that thing?

I cropped 108 grams dry from that (it would have been more but it was heavilly manicured and the trim used for hash).

Good luck to the other nominees but I'm too mullered to vote at the moment :stoned:

It was Chilie's sweet cheese that done it for me,

Jon's Blues came a very close second.

Perfect looking buds,

Big cheer for everyone I think this month.

Parabéns Nobody !!! Here you have a Beautiful Bud with a Unusual Lovely Light Purple Coloration !! Very Nice Bud Pic ...

My vote is for your Lovely Smile !

Greetings to All for your Great Works and your Pics !

Grow your Freedom !!! ;)

"My Best Medicine it's... To Grow My Freedom"