Cream of the Crop

Joolz

680 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nobody is beyond awesome! For those of you that didn't get a close-up, please do, it is more than worth it.

My question is: Is the "Nobody" the strain name? Because whatever it is, I def want to grow and smoke. :smokin:

Thanks for the compliment madam :smoke: That's a Smile plant, just one of the fabulous Ugorg strains.

Wow, to say im honerd is an understatement.

Thanks very much for entering my Kushberry picture guys. And thanks for the nominations :skin_up:

Spirit gets my vote with that evil looking lava tack. I want some.

DC1

Wow, such a hard choice this month.

Took ages to pick out of Ben's Smellyberry Jon's Blues and Nobody's smile...

Smellyberry for me.

Bang on. :yep:

I can almost smell it. :notworthy:

Sweet jesus, it,s got to be Chilli's sweet cheese.

Edited by metalbasher

I love the smile, but I am going for Chilli's Cheese, because it's just boggling. It looks like a Christmas tree just choc full of fairy gifts. Chilli, how much did you crop off that thing?

first time I've voted and it has to be chilli sweet cheese for me!! though both the hash pic's are great too

Some class in this round yet again folks - nice f'n work!

I voted for Mr.ReAfErHeAd's Sweet Cheese - just an all-round impressive looking chola and a nicely lit shot - bet she smokes up a treat - GL - cheers!

',;~}~

:spliff::smokin::hippy::smokin::spliff:

I almost want to rub my self on nobody's smile it looks so good..(and on any other forum/thread that would just sound so so wrong)..lol

E2a Well done to all nominee's bloody good growing :yep:

That does sound wrong 

Edited by madgiz
edit my quote

Smile for me, lovely colours. Well done everyone 

Now you see where I am coming from..lol

My vote has to go to Nobody. Not because its purple, but because its PURPLE! Very nice fruits everyone, as always.