Cream of the Crop

Joolz

680 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I almost want to rub my self on nobody's smile it looks so good..(and on any other forum/thread that would just sound so so wrong)..lol

E2a Well done to all nominee's bloody good growing :yep:

Edited by madgiz
add edit

Sweet eff in chilli cheese us, nice one Joolz - shi*t faced when I see this an I freakin' well voted - Bom Shiva :oldtoker:

I almost want to rub my cock on nobody's smile it looks so good..(and on any other forum/thread that would just sound so so wrong)..lol

E2a Well done to all nominee's bloody good growing :yep:

+ :yep:

i'm sorry..but i don't think i've ever imagined such a thing could exist, let alone seen a plant like Chilli's sweet cheese until just now..

it's nearly frightening or obscene..extraordinary.. :yinyang:

Guest Jibbajabba

Cracking pics as per chaps, for me nobody's smile just stands out, followed by jon's blues and chunkys kushberry!

wow cool my sweet cheese pic is here :skin_up: never thought ide have a pic worthy of cream of the crop thnks for that im so happy now :D

i vote for Jon Clobert - Blues, that looks so damn nice :D

same ere mmmm tasty looking

The are all good but that Sweet cheese is such a healthy plant, love to see a pic of her when she finishes!

Well Done All,Got to be the only Competition where There are no Losers, :yahoo:

But i got to go with Nobodys-Smile followed closely by Jon Cloberts-Blues

Good Luck Chaps :yep:

Guest budzilla2010

nobody does it for me.

seriously, nobody!

:yep:

Cracking work lads, lovely shots. but nobody's going to get my vote this month I'm afraid. :)

BZ

Great selection as always, grats to all

not an easy decision but JC gets my vote

:spliff:

Wow, thanks for the nomination Joolz/mods, and thanks for the votes guys :notworthy: It's all down to Ot1.

JC just edges DaChunky1 for me.

I'll take a lump of that ice-hash - the plants looked great, but that end product wins for me...

Wow, such a hard choice this month.

Took ages to pick out of Ben's Smellyberry Jon's Blues and Nobody's smile...

Smellyberry for me.

Couldn't choose between the smellyberry & the smile myself, went with the smile in the end :smoke: .

Nice looking plants :clapping:

OMG!!! I vote every month, and this month is the very best group I have seen in a loooong time!!!

Nobody is beyond awesome! For those of you that didn't get a close-up, please do, it is more than worth it.

My question is: Is the "Nobody" the strain name? Because whatever it is, I def want to grow and smoke. :smokin: