Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

724 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Very difficult decision,they all look great and very worthy of the win, but i've decided to go with FarmerG on this one! :king:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Well Done Spirit77 for getting a nomination Top Work Buddy :yep::notworthy:

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil

Guest hell9

Well Done Spirit77 for getting a nomination Top Work Buddy :yep::notworthy:

Spirit77 and King Midas'Golden BHO Hash Stash :)

Good name for a band eh!

Amazing Colours on Percy Bud's Smelly Berry - gets my vote

definitely!

Edited by DJCW420

Oldsmoker where do i get the c99 seeds? What seed brand are they please?

Thanks

Most prob "Female Seeds"

The C99 has been hailed as the "Holy Grail" by Bros Grimm and is an extremely productive, potent plant and very stable. Growers often note pre flowers between the age of 4 and 6 weeks. Node 6 is commonly where they start. The scent is very sweet and fruity. Yields are highly dependant on the methods used. Pruning style and number of plants/area make a BIG difference. The scent given off by Cinderella is NOT the typical "pot stench"... not at all skunky - she's sweet and fruity. When you rub the resin you can definitely smell it. C99 is more psychedelic. Several generations of this C99 is selected on the more sativish very psychedelic type, so they might need a week longer than the original C99, but 8 weeks of 12/12 is still very short for such a fruity sativa.

:yinyang:

Only jus read now, cheers mate ;)

Well f'me I got nommed again and it took me until now to realise :rofl:

Well thanks for the nom and the votes folks. As always top stuff all round, but my (late) vote goes to Farmer this time - nice f'n work buddy! And GL ',;~}~

Oldsmoker where do i get the c99 seeds? What seed brand are they please?

Thanks

Most prob "Female Seeds"

The C99 has been hailed as the "Holy Grail" by Bros Grimm and is an extremely productive, potent plant and very stable. Growers often note pre flowers between the age of 4 and 6 weeks. Node 6 is commonly where they start. The scent is very sweet and fruity. Yields are highly dependant on the methods used. Pruning style and number of plants/area make a BIG difference. The scent given off by Cinderella is NOT the typical "pot stench"... not at all skunky - she's sweet and fruity. When you rub the resin you can definitely smell it. C99 is more psychedelic. Several generations of this C99 is selected on the more sativish very psychedelic type, so they might need a week longer than the original C99, but 8 weeks of 12/12 is still very short for such a fruity sativa.

:yinyang:

Only jus read now, cheers mate ;)

yes c99 for me she looks the part would love a go o that. hendo.

;]

:yahoo: Big thanks to all who voted for me and cheers for the nomination

Its 07:20 am here and I shall now get myself in a mess to celebrate

Been ages since I wake n baked but here goes :skin_up:

Congratulations to all the other noms well deserved each and every one :hippy:

Oldie

:yahoo: Big thanks to all who voted for me and cheers for the nomination

Its 07:20 am here and I shall now get myself in a mess to celebrate

Been ages since I wake n baked but here goes :skin_up:

Congratulations to all the other noms well deserved each and every one :hippy:

Oldie

'Grats of a massive nature Oldie bud - seems ya jusssst pipped me at the post on this one eh :rofl: ',;~}~

ATB buddy - enjoy! ',;~}~

:spliff::smokin::hippy::smokin::spliff: