Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

724 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest hantshaze

Go on Farmer mi old mucka :yep:

You have my vote fella and I recon your gonna have that cotc winners sign under your name this time next mounth :band:

About Bloody time :wink:

HantsHaze..........:smokin:

Lovely selection as always!!,Its a hard one but im drawn to both Hotties!!Although i like the Purple wreck also!!! :wallbash: .....Farmer gets my vote this month

Edited by kgb

Hi Joolz & guy's :wassnnme:

Hope ya all sound ;)

Never bin on forum for a long time.....busy,busy,busy.......bang at it.... :guitar:

Great stuff guy's.....

All ov you...well done & keep the good work up ;)

Take care & kind regards

L NIN ;)

Spirit77 for me, there's something really pleasing about the shape of that oil, top work dude. :yep:

Well done all. :D

Spirt77 gets my vote :yep:

Im amazed he's holding it like that, top job

When ever i make it, it just seems to stay in a sticky mess no matter how long it stay in the freezer

Guest cpt beefheart

a straight cpt beefheat comment they r all lovely bud`s and hash but hey f.g is wicked love`s it

cpt

percy for me this month, just great composition, colours and of course bud appeal

but theyre all really good... it was a tough decision

:yep:

C99 look lovely

Indeed and nearly got my vote (rare since I usually don't vote in this topic), but I had to go for the whimsical elation I sense when I look at spirit77's BHO. :yep: