Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

724 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If this was the Alternative Vote system then at this stage we would be removing #s 2, 7 and 8 and those who voted for them would get to vote again for an alternative choice!

I think I'll therefore vote YES in the referendum... ;)

This is seriously close between the top 2.

And Oldsmoker edged into the lead!

Old Smoker's C99 is my fave. Trichs get me almost every time. :)

Both hotties are the next nicest IMO, with FarmerG getting the nod. I love the colours in Percy Bud's Smelly Berry, and the contrast between bud/leaf on GSH's Mojito Thunder

All great looking, well grown flowers. Congrats!

Oldsmoker where do i get the c99 seeds? What seed brand are they please?

Thanks

Most prob "Female Seeds"

The C99 has been hailed as the "Holy Grail" by Bros Grimm and is an extremely productive, potent plant and very stable. Growers often note pre flowers between the age of 4 and 6 weeks. Node 6 is commonly where they start. The scent is very sweet and fruity. Yields are highly dependant on the methods used. Pruning style and number of plants/area make a BIG difference. The scent given off by Cinderella is NOT the typical "pot stench"... not at all skunky - she's sweet and fruity. When you rub the resin you can definitely smell it. C99 is more psychedelic. Several generations of this C99 is selected on the more sativish very psychedelic type, so they might need a week longer than the original C99, but 8 weeks of 12/12 is still very short for such a fruity sativa.

:yinyang:

Percy Bud by a short head,great photo.

That c99 almost pipped you at the post, a worthy winner most months.

Good skills by all participants.