Sad Auto ® | Speed Devil ® | Speed Devil #2 ®

Sweet Seeds-tommy

.:|Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto + Speed Devil #1 & #2|:.

gallery_44939_3332_23621.jpg

.:|Speed Devil #2|:.

Hello mates! :oldtoker:

Some pics of Speed Devil #2. It will be harvested soon :stoned:

gallery_44939_3332_52080.jpg gallery_44939_3332_109398.jpg

gallery_44939_3332_178585.jpg

gallery_44939_3332_104191.jpg

The harvest fotos of this plant will be posted soon ;)

Thanks for all the visits! Now the diary is becoming a bit more beautiful :B):

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Lovely pics tommy; great purple tint to the Speed Devils. If mine look anything like that I'll be over the moon!

HC

• Like 1

OH dear dear me that does look totaly awesome,..man i love the purple colour comin onto her now the plant sugars are gettin used up,..is that right bro the plants turn that way due to em usin there own food supply up..IE the natural sugars ect from the leaves,..or at least thats what iv read.??!!

anyow TOP BANNANA AMIGO..... :yinyang:

E2a....and tommy,..mate this diaries allways been beautifull... ;)

Edited by bizzaro
  • Like 1

Absolutely stunning pics Tommy, those colas look gorgeous. Love the colours! I might have to order some of those.

About ordering, it would be more discreet if it didn't say Sweet Seeds on my credit card statement. :doh: Other seed companies are more discreet, Attitude for example show up as "Attitude Gifts". It would be a good idea to do something about that. :wink:

• Like 1

Hi mates! Thanks for the visits and comments! :B):

Yeah bizzaro, it is a beautiful diary after all and I enjoy it, but compare it to my last one, with Cream Caramel Auto and Black Jack Auto, and you'll see what I mean, hehehehe ;) And yes, I think you're right about the flowers going purple because the plant is using the "food supplies" present in the leaves. But not only that, the genetics of the plant also have to share a bit of the "capacity" of turning purple. If you pay attention some plants never turn purple, even if they consume all the "food supplies" present in their "vegetal material" and even if subjected to low temperatures they don't turn purple anyway. In my previous grow diary it was really obvious, the Cream Caramel Autos got completly purple and the Black Jack Autos just a little tiny bit.

Thanks for the advice squirrel, I had no idea about that... you know, I don't deal with the sales department ;) But I will soon meet with one of the responsibles of the seedbank and I will mention that to him, to see if it can be changed.

Stay cool my friends, I'll update this very soon, keep it sweet! :bong:

|tommy_g|

Tommy, slightly off topic but I have to ask:

My favourite grow diary on this forum is your test grow with the wild Rose, s.a.d etc. Superb. How do you get 9 plants in that space? I grow in a DR60'(60x60x140) and it seems full with just the 2 speed devils and the fast bud! How did you do it?!

I'd love for you to start another similar diary. Please!

HC

• Like 1

Hehehe...

Yeah man, I miss that diary ;) And it was just one year ago :stoned:

How I've done it? Well, nothing better to explain it than the diary itself, hehehehe. Have another look at it, specially the first 3 or 4 pages of the diary. I did LST on them to keep them low. I used 7 litre pots that fit perfectly on the 60cmx60cm space area (just like 4 pots of 18 litre also fit perfectly). And last but not least, I didn't worry about plants touching each other or covering others partially from sunlight. Of course with all the same parameters but in a space of 100cm x 100cm each plant would have produced almost the double thant what they did all together in that small space. But they lived a happy life, I'm sure of that.

And hey, of course the quality of the genetics was also very important. I germinated 9 seeds and I got 9 perfect plants, as you can see in the grow diary. Here's the link to the diary in case someone doesn't know what we are talking about: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=224488

You can post something there if you want, the thread is not closed ;)

Stay cool, sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

gallery_44939_3332_15273.jpg

.:|Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto|:.

Hi again my friends! :oldtoker:

Now some pictures of SAD Auto before harvest... and a few comments also... :stoned:

~Two pictures of the same plant you can see in the top of the post. It's the SAD Auto with 15 litres of soil. Fat flowers full of resin. Hard as a rock~

gallery_44939_3332_86827.jpg gallery_44939_3332_44273.jpg

~Now, in the first pic we have the same SAD Auto where we can see the short internodal space and in the second picture we have the other SAD Auto, which is with only 11 litres of soil. Less 25% of soil, less 25% of production, more or less, hehehe~

gallery_44939_3332_1048.jpg gallery_44939_3332_186132.jpg

~Now a couple of macros. We can observe some milky trichomes and a couple of amber trichomes also~

gallery_44939_3332_1085.jpg

~And to finish this for today here is an interesting foto, with 2 amber trichomes kissing a red trichome~

gallery_44939_3332_106008.jpg

Now I'm going to take care of the harvest and stuff and in a week or so I'll be back with all the fotos and all the info, with final conclusions and strain reports. Stay tuned, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

im busting a nut for these ..cant wait til my compo seeds arrive ..beautiful things indeed ..

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

gallery_44939_3332_49962.jpg

.:|1st Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto Harvest|:.

Hi again buddys! :oldtoker:

Just a few pics of the SAD Auto which was with 15 litres of soil, right before being harvested...

gallery_44939_3332_101670.jpg gallery_44939_3332_213212.jpg

gallery_44939_3332_7117.jpg

This is a pic of the buds already drying for 4 days.

I forgot to make this foto in the harvest day and, when I realized I didn't, 4 days had already passed :unsure:

gallery_44939_3332_63694.jpg

Soon I'll post some pics of the SAD Auto with the 10 litres of soil right before harvest ;)

Keep it sweet! :skin_up:

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds

i hope you won yourselves a cup for those ..beautiful stuff

sadly my speed devil came to an abrupt end the other night ..but what little there is tastes great and it certainly hits the spot .

• Like 1

Great stuff tommy!

Would you mind checking in on my sweet seeds diary? I'd like to know roughly how long you think my autos have got to go. I'm already at day 60 and they look like they're going to take forever!

HC

• Like 1

Hi mates!

Thanks for the visits!!!

Holden: Being part of a seedbank I think I can't post out of the Sweet Seeds subforum, that's why I usually only post in topics started here in our subforum. I had a look at your girls, they're looking nice but yes, they look like they could use some more 10 days, specially the Fast Buds #2. Autos usually do the 2 last weeks very fast so I hope yours don't take much longer than the 70 days I think they will. And to your other question in the thread, in my personal experience, Speed Devils may have very few smell during flowering. My Fast Buds, on the other hand, smelled very much, like fresh sweet musky smell. Anyway, hopefuly they will have their nice aroma when in the grinder. Also, rub your fingers in a flower (if you haven't yet) and maybe you'll get a glimpse at the aroma ;)

Next time, if you want, you can open a thread here in our subforum, so me (and others) can share our opinions. If I were you I would keep the diary where you have posted this one but I would also post it here, you just have to copy every post you post there to here... hehe...

Good luck with them, sweet smokes! :smokin:

|tommy_g|

gallery_44939_3332_155531.jpg

.:|2nd Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto Harvest|:.

Hell Oh! :pitchfork:

I'm back with fotos of the SAD Auto which was with 10 litres of soil before being harvested...

gallery_44939_3332_35479.jpg gallery_44939_3332_49009.jpg

gallery_44939_3332_182373.jpg gallery_44939_3332_237089.jpg

...and much more soon, starting with the harvest of the Speed Devils (#1 and #2) :stoned:

Keep it sweeter!

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...