Sad Auto ® | Speed Devil ® | Speed Devil #2 ®

Sweet Seeds-tommy

.:|Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto + Speed Devil #1 & #2|:.

gallery_44939_3332_15789.jpg

.:|Day 60 since germination|:.

Hi mates!

They are ready now. I'm going to leave them for some more 5 to 10 days to obtain a more relaxed efect, but they could be harvested today with no problem. Leaves are incredibly yellow but they keep doing their work and are not drying or falling down. Some pics, reports and comments...

~Today we start with pictures of the closet with the 4 plants. SAD Auto in the first line and Speed Devil in the second line~

gallery_44939_3332_8361.jpg gallery_44939_3332_58148.jpg

~Now the SAD Auto that is in the 15 litre pot. Starting to look like a football ball, hehehe~

gallery_44939_3332_47663.jpg

~Next we have the main bud from the SAD Auto previously posted and in the picture at the right is the SAD Auto from the 11 litre pot, seems like is going to produce some 5-10gr less than the other~

gallery_44939_3332_61901.jpg gallery_44939_3332_192812.jpg

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,4
  • Fertilizer: No
  • Bloom stimulator: No
  • Quantity of water per plant: 800ml
  • Watering frequency: once every 2 days

~In the left we have a Speed Devil #1 and in the right we have a Speed Devil #2~

gallery_44939_3332_147221.jpg gallery_44939_3332_77147.jpg

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 30,9º
  • Minimum temperature: 22,4º
  • Thermic amplitude: 8,5º
  • Humidity with HPS: 37%
  • Humidity without HPS: 75%

Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous

~And now 4 fotos of the Speed Devil #2, which is getting some beautiful colors, some purple tones in the upper part of the main flowers~

gallery_44939_3332_184585.jpg gallery_44939_3332_69682.jpg

gallery_44939_3332_50438.jpg gallery_44939_3332_117398.jpg

~And to finish this for today with good colors I'll leave you with a few trychome pics~

gallery_44939_3332_158296.jpg gallery_44939_3332_22740.jpg

gallery_44939_3332_75494.jpg

gallery_44939_3332_62531.jpg

Stay cool, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Guest weedmonsta

nice pics :) that speed devil is exactly the same shape as the one i grew in the first comp :) they are very consistent... and vinces looked exactly the same too ;)

• Like 1

my speed devil 2 this year is bigger than the speed devil 1 from last year ..but it is in 22litres of top notch home made soil and its been trained not to hit the roof of the greenhouse lol..

post-20433-0-39389500-1307625768_thumb.jpg

post-20433-0-36153900-1307625780_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Looking forward to harvest Tommy!

It's interesting to see that you get the same droopy leaves that I do with the Speed Devils. Do you think it's genetic?

KUTGW

HC

Hi mates! Thanks for the visits!

Holden Caulfield: yes my friend, I think that the characteristic you are talking about is genetic. I'm not sure but I personally even think that may have been the reason why the name "Devil" was attributed to this variety. Devilish leaves, hehehe, scarry droppy :)

Stay cool, sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

.:|Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto + Speed Devil #1 & #2|:.

gallery_44939_3332_125889.jpg

.:|Last pictures with the 4 plants alive|:.

G'night mates! :oldtoker:

Has I promised I leave you some pics of the 4 plants alive, before they are harvested. Soon I'll make a post to each one of them being harvested, hehehe, but now just a few pics of the bushes... ;)

~After the first foto with the 4 autos, I leave you now a foto of the two SAD Auto. In the left we have the one that is with 10 litres of soil and in the right we have the one with 15 litres. The differences are easy to notice, in my opinion there is a difference in production of around 20-40% ... and the phenotype is the same, as visible in the picture~

gallery_44939_3332_43753.jpg

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 30,9º
  • Minimum temperature: 22,4º
  • Thermic amplitude: 8,5º
  • Humidity with HPS: 37%
  • Humidity without HPS: 75%

Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous

~Now it's the Speed Devil #2 together with the more productive of the SADs~

gallery_44939_3332_30511.jpg

~And to end this little update I leave you with a pair of pics of the 4 plants inside the closet. In the smaller foto you can see that the pots are up on other pots. I think that even if the closet was only 85cm tall this grow would have been possible anyway. It seems great to me because we are talking about a 400wHPS lamp. And the small and bushy structure of the plants is due to my intents of having the plants with this structure, as you can see in the first post of this thread, goal number 4~

gallery_44939_3332_31741.jpg gallery_44939_3332_45278.jpg

And that's all for now, but there's still much left to post, so calm down because you still have some good 3 weeks or so of updates about the harvest, strain reports, grow conclusions, etc... ;)

Sweet smokes!!! :skin_up:

|tommy_g|

Aaaaw there cute tommy... :wassnnme: ..hehe...only messin bro good job man its good to see a consice auto diary,..they do serve a purpose huh. :yinyang:

e2a...whats thermic amplitude tommy???

Edited by bizzaro73
  • Like 1

Hehehe, thanks for the visit mate! ...and for the comments ;)

Yep, they are cute :) Small but productive. Seems like I have plants with 30cm of height that are going to produce some 40gr, so it's more than a gram per cm, lol, just kidding :stoned:

Thermic amplitude is just an expression used to refer to the difference between the min temp and the max temp. If the minimum is 20º and the maximum 25º, the thermic amplitude is 5º. It is important to have the lowest thermic amplitude possible because plants appreciate stable temperatures. If thermic amplitude is higher than 10º plants may grow a bit slower.

Keep passing by, sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Aaaaah bloody ell i didnt know that tommy,..blimey thats a bit of a revelation to me as my previouis grows have allways hovered between lights off say 17 to18 degree n lights on maybe maximum 30 degree. :wassnnme: ...a little bit wide of the 5 degree optimum thermic amplitude.

aaaah tommy ya see thats what makes this place.....constantly learnin new stuff no matter how relevent or not.

oh and just to add.....BONUS over a OZ per plant,..my god for such teeny tiny ladies that rocks man...well done comrade sweet seeds.. :yinyang:

e2a...hope ya doin well brother. ;)

Edited by bizzaro
  • Like 1

They look absolutely awesome Tommy, I do wish my plants would stay nice and squat unlike the leggy ladies I seem to be growing at the moment.

Enjoy your smoke and keep it green :hippy:

• Like 1

these have to be some of the finest autos ever ..its also perfect for my size grow box ..ive been doing regular plants and getting them to stay squat but i dont know why i bother when the speed devil does it itself ..saying that the one i have in the greenhouse would be two feet tall before flowering and i had to train her into an s shape to keep the height down ..also ive never experienced that droop leaf scenario with any of the speed devils ..

• Like 1

nice update tommy the sad looks amazing im doing a few just now 30 odd days in and one of my sads is really bushy one looks like it will be more productive than the rest im looking forward to the next 30 days or so to watch these little darlings pack on the weight.

• Like 1

im dying to know what soil /soil ammendments you are using ..is it a multipurpose compost or something more sinister thommy?

• Like 1

ya know what its seriously made me think bout stickin some decent genetics auto's in...i mean by christ they finish quickly and if its a decent toke too then hey why not.

iv been sat ere for weeks now with fook all to smoke but if id had auto's or some auto's in then maybwe id be smokin right now..food for thought tommy.lookin forward to a smoke report or two....peace n 420 love mucker....bizz.

• Like 1

Hi guys! Thanks for keeping this thread alive! :guitar:

Vince: nothing special mate. I just used Canna Professional Plus as soil. I mixed a bit of guano powder, like a spoon for each 10 litres of soil and I also mixed some perlite, like 10 to 15%. I prefer Canna Bio Plus, but that time they only had the prof plus at the store. I should have also mixed some worm humus, it would have prevented the plants from going yellow so soon.

bizzaro: don't worry my friend, a big thermic amplitude is not that bad usually. They love low thermic amplitudes but that doesn't mean they will grow much slower if you have 15º or even 20º of thermic amplitude. And also, it depends on the strain. If you grow Sativas they will more likely do bad with high thermic amplitudes because they come from tropical countries, were you have constant temperatures for weeks, no matter if it is night or day time. On the other hand a landrace indica from, lets say, Afganistan, will tolerate higher thermic amplitudes.

Some Speed Devil #2 pictures, next...

Keep it sweet! :oldtoker:

|tommy_g|