Buggsy'S Sweet Autos

buggsy

And another couple bud shots for good measure.

post-55618-0-43591800-1303402021_thumb.jpg

post-55618-0-15950700-1303402015_thumb.jpg

This will probably be the last shots of cc just before harvest, she stinks to high heaven (yipeeee). so i dont really want to get her out much. She had plain water this morning. As she's only on day 55 now, im going to leave her for about another week, give or take. So ill put some shots up just before she's chopped. She will have the extra space as of tomorrow, as fb being removed, so hopefuly she will enjoy that.

Thanks for stopping by guys.

keep it green.

buggsy

Looking good buggsy & we all like a bit of purple :D

Hope the harvest of your fast bud goes all ok & I hope you've got some air freshener :alien2:

Looking good buggsy & we all like a bit of purple :D

Hope the harvest of your fast bud goes all ok & I hope you've got some air freshener :alien2:

Ha ha! Cheers serp.

Insence and air freshener on the go. Just glad that when cc come's down. She can have the extractor fan and cf whilst drying. Fb shouldn't be too bad. But no way am I drying her out without a cf on the go.

Good times this end, Fbs going to be nice, but I sure can't wait to smoke some cream

:)

woo hoo man ! they look awesome!!! mouth watering i bet you cant wait to smoke some .

Enjoy matey ,time to start planning thenext heyhey:)

nice work +pat on the back .look forward to the smoke report :)

It was pictures like that and descriptions of the smell that made me need to try these! Great thread!

It was pictures like that and descriptions of the smell that made me need to try these! Great thread!

Cheers matey :), much appriciated. You won't regret cream caramel. Or fastbud for that matter..

I can't wait till my next round. Mohamran and green poison.

All the best with your grows.

Keep it green :)

woo hoo man ! they look awesome!!! mouth watering i bet you cant wait to smoke some .

Enjoy matey ,time to start planning thenext heyhey:)

nice work +pat on the back .look forward to the smoke report :)

Smoke some? Fbs being smoked already lol. The bit we chopped early is nice and dry. So well on with that. Rest is coming on nicely I'm the drying box.

Ccs looking great too, even more excited about that one. He he.

Smoke report will happen, after ccs dryed no doubt.

Hope all is good matey :)

Insence and air freshener on the go. Just glad that when cc come's down. She can have the extractor fan and cf whilst drying. Fb shouldn't be too bad. But no way am I drying her out without a cf on the go.

Wise, very wise as she's a smelly one alright :D

• 1 month later...

Right first off! Sorry for it taking I about a month to further update this diary.

Lame excuses incoming.. Been enjoying the fruits of our labour far too much hehe. + lately my new ladies have been keeping my hands tied. Four ladies in 11l pots in my tiny dr60 (moham ram, Green poison (and two others none sweets Motovation and White Russian).

Cream caramel was taken down at 62 days. And to be frank I was amazed with how much she had produced without the main cola. In total she weighed 2oz once dry. I’m afraid this up date will only have one picture, some of the bits of cc we still have left (most has been smoked already).

Fast bud produced just over a 0z once dry, was hard to estimate. As we resorted to smoking a fair bit before it was all jarred up.

Cream Caramel.

I wish I’d have taken the time to take more shots for you all when drying etc. She was my favourite, and didn’t disappoint one bit.

post-55618-0-76963600-1307696457_thumb.jpg

As far as the smoke goes: for an auto I was quite blown aback. Over the last year and a half, IV smoked a fair few strains of autos from different breeders. And without a doubt it’s the best strain IV smoked. The high is quite heavy (as many people have said a good evening smoke). I don’t find myself totally couch locked, but it certainly helps sleep. It’s a well rounded high; a few of my mates were taken aback when I said it was an auto strain.

The buds have a lovely resinous aroma, very sweet and remind me of old school sweet shops. The taste is amazing, lovely depth and lots flavours coming through. Nice taste of liquorice and other things I can’t quite put my thumb on.

Over all one of the best all round (smell/taste/high) strains I have smoked in a while. Infect i like it so much, imp pretty sure imp going to grow out the regular photoperiod strain after my current grow. As I’d love to see what that like.

Fast bud

Again a lovely smoke, Buds were quite light compared to CC. Really nice daytime do anything kind of smoke. Quite a hashie flavour and a sweet smell (not over powering). Reminded me somewhat of a diesel Ryder i smoked a good while back, but much nicer smoke and stone.

Out of the two, the Cream Caramel auto was my favourite for sure. It was so surprising to have an auto produce such lovely bud and a decent amount. I’m definitely going to be purchasing these again.

So that’s it, sorry again for not having more images to show you all, but i would like to say a big respect to sweet seeds for producing such amazing plants! Iv definitely been swayed to the sweet seeds pond.

As you know i have another 2 sweet seeds in the groom now! And will update once they’re done and down with a smoke report etc.

I have also today received (from the attitude june promo) a Cream Caramel, Black Jack, Double white and a SAD1. I cant wait to get popping these, especially the cream caramel fem, as i want to see the difference between the auto and the regular photo period ones. I have high hopes 

Thanks guys! Its been nice having you all drop by and keeping an eye on them.

Until next time keep it green.

Buggsy

Hey man , Nicley done sounds like youve been enjoying those fruits :)

You lucky lad , Tastey Strians aint they :)

Sounds like your gonna be having a right selection box of goodies, ive got some MR,GP,SAD, which im really looking forward to !! and some blackjack and Wildrose coming from the comp all of which, i must say, im rather looking forwrd to.

Good Times Roll :)

• Like 1

Hey man , Nicley done sounds like youve been enjoying those fruits :)

You lucky lad , Tastey Strians aint they :)

Sounds like your gonna be having a right selection box of goodies, ive got some MR,GP,SAD, which im really looking forward to !! and some blackjack and Wildrose coming from the comp all of which, i must say, im rather looking forwrd to.

Good Times Roll :)

ey ups BP,

hell yea! sounds like a nice selection there. i found it hard choosing which four sweets i wanted next. Really like the sound of a lot of them. Wild rose is deffo on my list for next purchase(be a long way off as i have a nice selection of near 20 beans now).

Chose the SAD1 as i liked the look of the ones in the comp! The blackjack because i had a nice smoke of a friends, and it was a lovely smoke, even made me forget how to drive! all but breifly mind. Then the cream caramel, just because of all the smoke reports from the comp and the high thc content, and wanted to compare to the auto. And lastly for the Double White, Which for me was mainly out of nostalgia. A mate grew some white widdow back in 02 and it was lovely, so thought id see what this would be like.

to be honest, most of the Sweet strains intrigue me, and if i get my way over the next year im going to try and aquire most of the collection. Really interested in the sat doms, but ill leave those for when iv got a few more grows under my belt. as im only on my third ever.

Got all the attitude freebies too

-G13 Pineapple Express Fem

-Greenhouse Superbud fem

-Greenhouse Kelashnikova

-THseeds S.A.G.E Reg x2

-THseeds Burmmese Kush Fem

-DNA Hashplant haze Reg x2

-DNA Connie Chung Fem

-DNA Sour Cream Fem

-Dinafem Original Amnesia

- Reserva Privada Confidential Cheese Fem

But the sweet seeds come first for me, the freebies were just a bonus. need to do my research and decide which to grow after my next sweets grow (after my current one).

Buggsy

Edited by buggsy
  • Like 1

That's a great grow diary my friend ;)

Sorry for not being so present and participative as I would like to, but checked it out once in a while and I'm happy to see that you enjoyed the Sweet Seeds autos :)

Keep it sweet :skin_up:

|tommy_g|

That's a great grow diary my friend ;)

Sorry for not being so present and participative as I would like to, but checked it out once in a while and I'm happy to see that you enjoyed the Sweet Seeds autos :)

Keep it sweet :skin_up:

|tommy_g|

Ey ups tommy!

Ahh you were a good help! especially as you encouraged me not to chop too early :)! its a big shame i forgot to take the time out to take some proper harvest shots, CC's larger buds were ace. and the last picture was just some bits of airy bud left in the bottom of the jar.

I cant wait until my Moham Ram and Greep Poison start budding up. should be anyday now!

Oh and got to mention your micro scrog! its amazing! certainly given me some inspiration there. i wanted to scrog my current ladies but i was too late. But now i have 4 nicely made single pot scrogs for next time round with the cream caramel and possible double white. although i still cant decide which four to do.

Keep up the good work, and keep those fingers green :)

buggsy

• Like 2