Buggsy'S Sweet Autos

buggsy

ey up bugsy ,hows it growing?

aye that stuff does look lush :)

Ey up, aye alls going well. Fb had first bio sil feed. Ccs just on water for another week.

Fastbuds getting potted on tonight. If I have time ill update wi some fresh pictures tonight..

Greensleves

Here with a bit of an update!

Day 18 for the Fastbud, She was repotted lastnight to her new 6l home. I used PM Granuals. And shes also had a couple week feeds of bio silicon. New growth is looking real nice. A couple of the leaves have slight clawing downwards. Im thinking i am not letting the pot dry out enough. so leaving it an extra day until watering. Early on i was watering every two days (temps pushing 30). But as she's bigger and wants more ill leave it 3 days and check pot weight again.

Here we go Top shot of FB

post-55618-0-73755200-1299688249_thumb.jpg

Closer in.

post-55618-0-21241600-1299688272_thumb.jpg

Side shot

post-55618-0-67430300-1299688259_thumb.jpg

Now for the Cream Caramel.

Shes a week behind the fastbud, so Day 10. Doing quite well really, not much to report. Just being fed water. Again quite impressed with the speed of this one. Looking nicely rooted, so ill inspect further tomorrow, might be time for the next pot.

CC

post-55618-0-37576300-1299688280_thumb.jpg

Just the one shot for CC at the moment. more at a later date.

Both are being treated with SB Plant Invigorator, as a precaution as i had a mite problem with my last attempt. (everything was cleaned down, Bleached and Sprayed with Westlands Plant Rescue over the course of a couple of weeks)

Overall im quite pleased with the progress so far! and may it continue :)

Time for a smoke

Edit- Photos all mixed up. sorted now

Edited by buggsy

lookin tastey buggsy ,

it feels like it was only last month my fastbud looked like that .. oh wait it was last month they certainly live up the name hey :)

Keep up the good work Fella . :guitar:

It amaze's me every day! back home from work. First thing, check on the girls. They greet me with a new sight everyday! Hopefuly sometime next week the Fastbud will start to show some of the good stuff. Cant wait.

The Cream Caramel, is just as eager as the FB. Oops forgot to check her pot and roots. best get back up there. Might need a pot up.

Looking good buggsy and yeah might be worth letting your pots dry out a touch more, lovin' the CC, always nice to see what I'm missing out on :D

Hi Guys!

Spotted a bit of a problem on the Fastbud, i appear to have a couple of the main fan leaves with rusty type circular dots on.

post-55618-0-25012400-1299927807_thumb.jpg

As you can see here, the new growth appears fine? and the rust is only confined to the larger fan leaves. shes started to show signs of flower too.

post-55618-0-29452400-1299927815_thumb.jpg

heres a more localised picture of the main affected leaf. I noticed lastnight, just before i watered. It wasnt there the day before. I had left the plant an extra day to let the compost dry out further as i had some slight tip curling.

all she has been getting is bio silicon with the water. once i noticed this i just gave her streight water lastnight (just under a liter)

oh i forgot to add, iv been spraying with the recomended dose of SBPI every third morning, around ten mins before lights out.

any idea guys? should i be trimming infected leaves off?

Buggsy

Edited by buggsy

I'm not really sure what the issue is, but check out Wizzy's grow as he had problems using SBPI, have a read of his diary from page 16 here & I hope you get to the bottom of it :yep:

I'm not really sure what the issue is, but check out Wizzy's grow as he had problems using SBPI, have a read of his diary from page 16 here & I hope you get to the bottom of it :yep:

Cheers Serp!

looks like that could indeed be it. as id sprayed the morning before i saw it. and iv been trying my damm best to get the enviroment right this time round.

Going to cut the sbpi for a bit and hope for the best ey! really hope they come through.. it doesnt appear to be on the newer growth as of yet.

Buggsy

No problem buggsy although I was hoping that you or someone else would come back and say it wasn't something as serious, fingers crossed though you've nipped it in the bud

Alright mate, things are looking good in there!

I see spots like that appear if I let them get a little too dry between waterings, not saying it isn't the spbi though as I've never used it.

Also the 32c you're seeing, is that with the thermo in the position it's in on the pics? If so I wouldnt trust it, you'll be picking up radiant heat.

Keep up the good work.

Alright mate, things are looking good in there!

I see spots like that appear if I let them get a little too dry between waterings, not saying it isn't the spbi though as I've never used it.

Also the 32c you're seeing, is that with the thermo in the position it's in on the pics? If so I wouldnt trust it, you'll be picking up radiant heat.

Keep up the good work.

Alright bud, cheers for the post. Yea there looking good, I'm pretty chuffed so far. The bio sil is certainly doing its job.

Aye that is where the thermom was places (for my last effort) it was then beneath the canopy.

Iv been mainly watching the root temps with the handy new probe thermom I acquired. And they seem to be ok. I'll get that one moved though.

Oh and ill keep an eye on the watering shedual make sure it doesn't get too dry. Nearly final pot time too.

Cheers bud, keep popping by ;)

hey man hope alls going well up there. get your self strapped in for that smell , fastbud , personally i find it (sofar) to have a complex aroma hinting sweet citrus to sour floral hashiness cant wait for the cure!!!

Eyy.

Will be update time this evening.

All is going well after the appearance of brownish dots. Pretty sure it was the sbpi and a bit of an over does.

She was reported lastnight. Good root structure, looks like those pm grannies are doing their job.

All the new growth is looking good. So fingers crossed she's over it all.

Piccies up tonight.

Back here with an update and pictures!

as said above, Fastbud (speedy gonzalez) was repotted lastnight! id have updated then, but had some unexpected but welcome visitors. So i didnt have chance to get the post up!

After the last week and a bit of stress over the brown dots appearing. All is going well and new growth (which hasnt been sprayed with sbpi) is all looking funky! She's even started to let of a nice sweet aroma (found it hard to remove my head and nose from her general vasinity)

So on we go! she was moved from her 5l pot to a 11l bucket with Added granuels.

post-55618-0-72478500-1300205469_thumb.jpg

One bucket ready for Miss Gonzales

post-55618-0-01562400-1300205497_thumb.jpg

Roots

post-55618-0-21254400-1300205513_thumb.jpg

Next post with a few more pictures, of the infected parts and Picture of Cream Caramel to come.