• 1 month later...

Autumn Equinox

see

hxxp://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/tools/calendar/faith.shtml?pagan

e2a:

Spring Eq, too.

Edited by Balarama

Guest 420Farmer

according to timeanddate.com it will be on 25/9/2010. but most plants will start flowering from beginning of september when days are like 13h long

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

you must be on the latitude of doncaster then ;-)

Looking at the chart above for London, I've found out something very basic about growing cannabis that I'd maybe realised but not really consciously. The further south you are, the easier it is, claro, but not just for the intensity of the sun. The days are shorter in summer and longer in autumn, provoking earlier flowering but letting it go on for longer. My day on Sept. 1st. was approx. 45 mins shorter than in London, and I guess more than an hour less than in Scotland. The change-over date is 21st./22nd. Sept., then my days get gradually longer than those further north.

:rofl: !TILT! :rofl:

you must be on the latitude of doncaster then ;-)
Looking at the chart above for London, I've found out something very basic about growing cannabis that I'd maybe realised but not really consciously. The further south you are, the easier it is, claro, but not just for the intensity of the sun. The days are shorter in summer and longer in autumn, provoking earlier flowering but letting it go on for longer. My day on Sept. 1st. was approx. 45 mins shorter than in London, and I guess more than an hour less than in Scotland. The change-over date is 21st./22nd. Sept., then my days get gradually longer than those further north.

:rofl: !TILT! :spliff:

you posted that at 4.20pm. why werent you getting high?? you've let the team down buddy lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...