Cream Caramel Auto OH YES!!!!

Thestiff1

With the problem of space, time and of course money or the lack of the aforementioned :) i was searching for an quick and easy solution. After spending hours searching and reading up about auto's and looking at how many shit looking strains from overnight bump companies were about i was starting to give up on the idea :hi: but after my m8 got some sweet seeds cream caramels and sweet cheese' sent to him i couldn't help be impressed! A few days later i was back lookin at the bank when what do i find? Just in!! But the answer to all my problems :guitar: Cream Caramel Auto's!!! OH YES! I thought, and straight away i got in on that shit! So i withdrew 3 from the bank! Here we go!!! :yep:

I will be doing them in soil my old faithful B&Q tomato bag (transferred into pots) which i've had good success with in the past and £1.49 a bag you really can't go wrong! I will use Plant magic granuals and will be feeing them only water until they show signs of needing anything else then the trusty old Bio Bizz Bloom will be used. I am ordering their new home a 1mx1mx1.4m tent and will be replacing my ever faithful grolux 400w bulb to sit on an 18hr on 6 off cycle. So photo's of that to follow. Their temporary home will be in a propagator under a 120w "light for living things" on for 24hrs a day.

They went into germ last night along with a Strawberry D-lite (sargamartha) that will be veg'd in the same room as the CC's.

Next post i'll sort some pics so...stay Sweet! TS1

Guest davedee420

Why dont you invest in some decent soil bro ?..Considering the potential

value of your crop (to yourself !) it is surely worth dropping a few quid

on some quality growing medium......peace....M

Alright TS1? sounds real intresting dude. Simplicity at its best. Just the way i like it. I also think your the only person on here apart from Tommy doing the Caramel autos. It will be intresting for us all to see how they go.

Need a hand germing them? :):wanker:

Goodluck m8

DC1

Oh, i aint up for 24hrs fishing. 48 would be better. Bubble at mine later? :guitar:

Good luck thestiff1.

As DaChunky said it will be interesting to compare them to Tommy's grow.

All the best with the rest of your grow and the competition.

Alright TS1? sounds real intresting dude. Simplicity at its best. Just the way i like it. I also think your the only person on here apart from Tommy doing the Caramel autos. It will be intresting for us all to see how they go.

Need a hand germing them? :blub::smoke:

Goodluck m8

DC1

Oh, i aint up for 24hrs fishing. 48 would be better. Bubble at mine later? :doh:

yeh can't wait buddy the pre cum almost there!!! I'll try pop round later if i can b4 ze par-tay! i'll bell ya

Right then folks the first update of things are goin! I put the seeds into germ last friday (in wet tissue in the airing cupboard) and by last night 1 of the CC's had cracked nicely as had the SDL, the other 2 CC's looked as though they weren't far off! I put the 2 cracked seeds into rhino cubes and into the prop they went. After gettin back from work today the last 2 CC's had cracked nicely so went to join their sisters in the prop. I have found that Sweet seeds seem to take a bit longer to crack than other companies that i have tried, but this doesn't really bother me too much! The light they have been put under is a 48W Maxigrow "Light for Living Things" (not 100W like I stated earlier so sorry about that) which will be for 24hrs a day for until they get transferred to their new home. Speaking of which, today was pay day :yahoo: so i have ordered an 80x80x160 grow tent for the little ladies, when they outgrow their prop, which looking at the other auto diaries shouldn't take too long :wink:

Back from work and they're finally all together and raring to go :B):

The first bit of light!

post-62912-0-80899400-1296492008_thumb.jpg

In their temporary home until the new 1 arrives!!

post-62912-0-11649300-1296492179_thumb.jpg

That's about it for now not much else to say.

Will keep you all updated....Stay Sweet TS1

Sound stuff mate. Bloody good quality pics.

One question. Why dont you put seeds straight in riot cubes to germ them? Its the perfect enviroment as long as they not water logged. Just a thought, it saves handling n alot of messing about trying not damaging anything.

DC1

:) your gonna love your cc autos m8. First time iv grown autos and it wasnt by choice but so pleased now. Mine are getting some fat buds on them and standing about 2 foot at day 41 with about 3-4 weeks to go really impressive smelly babies, enjoy ;)

Looks like your not the only 1 growing it now. There was a mix up in packing the seeds. some peeps may have the auto by mistake. The pack i received may contain a auto seed.

DC1

Ill be chekin in on this :) bin eyeing the cc auto since i hard about it. probebly another cracker from SweetSeeds :guitar: good luck

Edited by beanpopper

Hi folks just a quick little update! By the looks of things a few more people are givin these little babies a try?! Will be looking at these! The new tent arrived yesterday 80x80x160 it was a bitch to put up but we managed! The first CC has just shown first signs of sproutin as has the SDL. No signs of the other 2 CC's yet but they were put into cubes a day after so should be soon. DC1 i will definitely be putting them straight into cubes next time because it seems to be taking time!!! Will give you all some pics next time so until then.... Stay Sweet!

Back from a weekend fishin and the girls have come on a treat! They seem to be lovin their new home :guitar: Luckily i came back when i did coz the rhino cubes were bone dry :doh::russian: But on the flip side, the roots on all 4 were poking through nicely...so nicely I thought it was time to put them in their first pots. The CC's are all looking nice and healthy however the SDL is a little smaller with not as vigorous root growth.

I made a mixture of compost and perlite and added a healthy helping of the Plant Magic Magic Granuals... so lets see how they get on :smoke:

In the prop in their new home!!!

In the prop for the last time

post-62912-0-95854800-1296993004_thumb.jpg

The SDL...she's a small un!

CC1 the better of the three....for now!

All of the little beauts in their new pots and home!

I will put up some better pics in the week when there's a bit more goin. I will only be giving them water as when they need it for now as the compost has enough neuts for a while!

Stay Sweet....TS1

Edited by Thestiff1