Cream Caramel Auto OH YES!!!!

Thestiff1

The final CC chopped in a pissed state..whoever said beer and weed don't mix....? i know what you mean :headpain:

post-62912-0-91982600-1301851684_thumb.jpgpost-62912-0-32002400-1301851700_thumb.jpg

Final shot all hanging ready for drying :guitar:

post-62912-0-65959000-1301851796_thumb.jpg post-62912-0-61505400-1301851815_thumb.jpg

Well what more can i say but less than 60 days from seed, cost very little to set up.. will 100% be doing more auto's. If i wasn't moving i would have left them a few more days but i'm still rather happy with the results... just can't wait to smoke it up :bong:

Bring your bongs next time for weight and smoke report.. and a bit of bubble hash, we can all have a smoke and i'll get the water buckets ready :hippy:

Congrats TS, a nice harvest you've got there, amazing what you can get in about 60 days innit, enjoy your fruits :yep:

Congrats TS, a nice harvest you've got there, amazing what you can get in about 60 days innit, enjoy your fruits :yep:

Cheers serps! yeh you can't grumble that for sure!!!!! Roll on next batch. good luck with yours buddy! :spliff:

Right then folks i let the crop dry in the tent with the fans on for 4 hours then off for an hour or so. This is somethin my mate tried last time and it works a treat...4 days and its nice n crispyish on the outside so i then take it down and leave it in a cardboard box in a warm room to air and finish off.

The smaller plant weighed in at 33.4grams and the bigger at 45.6grams so added to what i got off the first plant it takes it to about a 120grams or so...not bad for less than 60 days work and a well used 250 light in need of a new bulb :guitar: To say i'm happy is an understatement :skin_up:

It smells totally lush and i'm glad i gave the last 2 an extra week before choppin as the smell is somethin else...hummin :alien2: It has a very pungent smell to it a very sharp sweet smell. when you put her in the air she has a really strong almost hashy smell.. i can see where the caramel comes from :spliff:

The taste is very subtle, really clean hashy taste again with an old skool tint to it...ummm yummy

It is a creeper and half way down the spliff you feel your eyes really go and a full head strong old skool stoned feeling makes me feel 15 again :smokin:

All i can say is yummy...great stuff for 59 days can't wait to go again!

I've learnt loads from this..1st of all and most basic of all..don't germ multiple strains on the same piece of paper..it comes back to bite you in the arse and confuse the fuck out of you!!! Then keep it simple as you can and don't over feed, its amazin how rich the "shit" compo i was using is and i think would be perfect for outdoor coz i think you could plant them and go back in 59 days and they'd be fine :smoke:

Also DO NOT TOP AUTO'S but DO LST AUTO's i think topping the plant dramatically decreases yield!

Magic Granuals are the bollox and make plants look like thy're on steroids or somot!

Finally Sweet seeds auto's are fuckin ace and i recommend them to anyone!

Cheers for the comments and the kind words and for lookin in...its had its ups..its had its downs...its been a pleasure..

Stay Sweet

TS1

Wow! Great read m8 got some Creme Caramel AUTOS's @ Day 37 now. I have two "lanky" phenos and two "short/fat" ones (i hope one at least turns out like that "big" girl you had :eek::smoke:!).

Good for me 'cause i have a "well used" 250W HPS to :P .

Thanx.

Wow! Great read m8 got some Creme Caramel AUTOS's @ Day 37 now. I have two "lanky" phenos and two "short/fat" ones (i hope one at least turns out like that "big" girl you had :eek::smoke:!).

Good for me 'cause i have a "well used" 250W HPS to :P .

Thanx.

Cheers dude...good luck with yours.. i think you'll be well happy with them. i'll pop by and have a look at your diary :wink:

Some crackin lookin bud in 60days = Happy Days.

Nice gro fella. Njoy man.

Cheers bud you can't fault it really would love to see um under a nice new 600watt light :smoke:

peace :hippy:

That's a nice crop you've got yourself TS and a great smoke report to finish your diary :D

Enjoy your fruits :hippy:

• 1 month later...

:guitar::guitar: Welldone dude :guitar::guitar:

In the top 15 of the comp. Truely quality bud, and well deserved.

Enjoy ya seeds :smokin:

DC1

Cheers dude wouldn't have known about the comp if you hadn't said! Well surprised as there's some fuckin awesome diaries on here mind.... Hanthaze.......wow...boy done good :hippy: