Come right in, Let's begin... Snow Fruit, Snow Cheese

Guest podgy

• 1 month later...
Guest podgy

those instruments worked REALLY well on the Sweet Cheese ... Here's the Jack 47 cut and trimmed 5 days ago. I just put the last Wild Rose in Flower yesterday... If I have my way she'll finish out in a new tent.

post-24163-0-77778500-1311866934_thumb.jpg

post-24163-0-98864800-1311866942_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so let's eee if I can pull out of this tail spin on this last pot. I've had bug issues, and been blindly ignoring other issues that have affected the environment. I got this new tent on the go, and potted the Wild Rose up two weeks ago. I'm treating her roots with Azo Max in hopes of resolving the bug issue. Hopefully the plant will perform normally. Sorry bout the crap pic, I'll pull her out of the tent from now on.

post-24163-0-50461600-1312986073_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Bugs still did their thing I'm afraid... but I don't like falling on my face and walk away, it's not in me... I'll be back in here or in my other diary re-doing these strains, and hopefully doing them properly. Should be a few months time.

post-24163-0-70226000-1314715613_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...