Come right in, Let's begin... Snow Fruit, Snow Cheese

Guest podgy

Little late, but we'll see how they fair... Most of the pics are dated so it should establish a decent time line. Some of the pics are of stuff I'm using.

Germination: Via-grow seed tray and plain water from a spray bottle

Pot Medium: Sunshine Advanced mix #4 ??? I think it's in a pic

Vermiculite

G.H. Great White, and Sub culture-B

Nutrient range: G.H. 3 part,diamond nectar,floralicious +, hygrozyme, General Organics Root stimulator. In flower I do use Bloombastic

The Mix I try to use (minding spills)

per 6 liters tap water:

Veg:

5 TSP Micro

6 TSP Bloom

7 TSP Grow

1 TSP Root Stimulator

2 TSP Floralicious +

3 TSP Diamond Nectar

Bloom:

I flip the numbers for Grow and bloom, and add one TSP of bloombastic every other week after a few weeks of 12/12

Blah blah blah...

post-24163-1296139973_thumb.jpg

post-24163-1296139993_thumb.jpg

post-24163-1296140016_thumb.jpg

post-24163-1296140026_thumb.jpg

And here's a little lesson learned... I added some soil to a few of the sprouts(e2a: trying to give them some support they seem to be jumping out of the plugs) and killed them :applause: I thought I had been careful... but moral of the story is don't help'em unless they ask for it... to damn fragile at this size and I'm too clumsy... I should have known better really :)

post-24163-1296140367_thumb.jpg

Edited by podgy

There's a pic of the medium I using. and some more progress with the cream caramel's I did get all three to germinate, but I cooked one when I left the propigation mat plugged in and had to remove the lid :applause: another lesson learned there ...

post-24163-1296140684_thumb.jpg

post-24163-1296140694_thumb.jpg

Looking good podgy, even with your little hiccup at the start, ya live and learn don't ya, and all the best with the rest of the grow and comp lol

edit: damn my spelling!

Edited by Serpent

atb with this one podgy..

thats a wide selection of plants youve got going on there mate.

you'll be swimming in buds in a few months. lol

stay well

ram

good luck with the grow podgy :)

The Mix I try to use (minding spills)

per 6 liters tap water:

Veg:

5 TSP Micro

6 TSP Bloom

7 TSP Grow

1 TSP Root Stimulator

2 TSP Floralicious +

3 TSP Diamond Nectar

you do know a teaspoon is 5ml yeah? seems quite a lot to be feeding in veg m8 :wink:

atb

ss lol

Serpent,TSD,Rambling man, and Scoby :yep: how bout yah??? hope you're all well...

Gotta say I must have bought a cheap set of measuring sticks or something, cause I'm pretty sure what I'm using can't be 5ml per a shot, but it has been awhile since I used a graduated cylinder :yes: Maybe I ought to go back on that path... Think so. but I must say originally the impression i was operating under was that each of my "so-called" TSP were converting to 2.5ml... I also gotta bump the amount of water up a bit.. It's somewhere just over two gallons, but when it's all said and done the truncheon reads no more than 1.6 and no less than 1.3... There's not a whole lot of food in my medium.

I wanted to add another wild rose is coming my way :yahoo: The Snow fruit aren't very active so far, but I'm hoping that will change with the prop lid off... I normally get a few late shows after the lid goes off... I think those seeds don't get enough air for whatever reason, and then the changes allow them to kick off, but I'm guessinghoping really, snow fruit just sounds funky... I do have a few Green Poisons and a Black Jack about 2.5 months in flower that will make an appearance or two...but I'm off to edit a video for the diary, hopefully it'll turn out well... I'm still learning a bit on the digital formats and such, last time I did any of this stuff I was using a two deck SVHS setup :rofl::geek:

Hi Podgy

I love the video, song choice is pure genius :skin_up:

Are you saving "the candy man" for the last vid? lol

Keep up the good work :yep:

Edited by TheStoneDuk

:rofl: @ candy man... wish I was green enough for that one ...

Here they are... and it looks like a few late shows are on the move too. I got one Snow Cheese in the sweet seed section, and I'm still hoping that some of these snow fruits (gotta tell on myself here the one on the back row had kicked off, and when I impatiently went to do an inspection I snapped it at the tap :ouch:) ... also the pic of the plant that is mature is Cream Caramel 1 and it went into flower this morning 7 AM E.S.T. I got a easy 90 days on both of these. CC 2 should follow in a week, it was a bit shorter, and I wanted to give it a bit more time to stretch out... anyway back to pics...

post-24163-0-21262400-1296488692_thumb.jpg

post-24163-0-39052400-1296488702_thumb.jpg

post-24163-0-99346100-1296488718_thumb.jpg