Come right in, Let's begin... Snow Fruit, Snow Cheese

Guest podgy

Yo podgy lookin good. they're some real slender girls look really different..in a really good way :wanker: thats me lookin at them!!!!

Guest podgy

Mr. Mouser and Thestiff1 Thanks guys, they only look great because I finally listened to what everyone was telling me... just water'em :rofl: Been having a nosey through the flower room too... Did a bit of adjusting on my extraction, and made some "clearheaded" decisions regarding the tstats/ac, and how they manipulate my environment. The way it was running last year has me pretty much convinced that I was moving air through the room before I had any chance to cool it off in the hot months. Seems me and booze can't be friends anymore :yes: I just can't drink and grow period... Somehow my head ends up further in my arse than it normally is and :ouch:

Guest podgy

few days late, but I had My reasons... The five Sweet pots I put into the flower room seem to have already shown a noticeable amount of growth vs. the ones still in veg.

Will start in the flower room for a change. Sweet Cheese 1 & 2, Jack 47

post-24163-0-32389200-1300286122_thumb.jpg

post-24163-0-37106600-1300286265_thumb.jpg

post-24163-0-13623600-1300286288_thumb.jpg

Guest podgy

out the door two jack 47's are in flower, a wild rose, and two Sweet Cheese's... Floorspace is getting tight, and I'm a few more weeks from cropping anything in there... but I got an :idea: that will keep me from skiping a :band: (smiley talk sorry) more pics...CC2 (deff gonna yield more off of her), CC1

post-24163-0-59708600-1300286513_thumb.jpg

post-24163-0-07948200-1300286558_thumb.jpg

post-24163-0-41462000-1300286589_thumb.jpg

Iv gotta say there looking sweet mate :punk: MM

i no what you mean abt beer&plants dont mix,, wake up in the morning looks like a herd of buffalo ran through me groom :headpain:

Guest podgy

How bout yah mang :yep:

Reminded me of a joke we used to have in my early drinking days: "Shityman" He wears an old pair of blue jean cover-alls/over-alls... No shirt or shoes(don't know about underwear as I haven't gotten that fresh with him)... He has a straw hat and likes chewing on a piece of field grass... Also , and this is the most important part he has a very big snow shovel... When you wake up after a hard nights drunk rest assured shity man will be there to greet you,in the morning just like santa on xmas, with a big smack in the back of the head. :rofl:

So be careful out there and don't let the Shityman get you :rofl:

Nah fuck the beer m8 stick with the special brew :russian::eat: Hey podgy lookin good as ever, you can't go wrong with the simply water approach..as the old sayin goes you can always put more in but you can't take it out once its in :alien2: Keep up the good work :wink:

Guest podgy

Nah fuck the beer m8 stick with the special brew :russian::eat: Hey podgy lookin good as ever, you can't go wrong with the simply water approach..as the old sayin goes you can always put more in but you can't take it out once its in :alien2: Keep up the good work :wink:

Yah an it only took me a year & change to learn that :rofl: I'm gonna call it a hydro scar...

So check this out only one day in flower and this sweet cheese is already hanging upside down :upside: it's getting kinda full in here :rofl: I got two of these on the go now, and one more waiting to hang :naughty:

post-24163-0-24819700-1300721907_thumb.jpg

post-24163-0-40082300-1300721920_thumb.jpg

Guest podgy

The other two Sweet Cheese's... still got a few Jack 47's and two Sweet Cheese's, one Wild Rose, and a Snow Fruit to get in here... Snow Fruit is next, and she'll be going in normally as she's the only one I got.

post-24163-0-81265800-1300722291_thumb.jpg

Edited by podgy

• 2 weeks later...

looking lovey as ever podgy ,man

Hope alls well with you .Your shityman story reminded me of one from back in the day - we used to talk about the boozegorila- it fucks up your clothes (sometimes pisses on em too) , batters you about while you leep -you know those weird inexpicable bruises and headache -all the gorila; and then just before you wake up he shites in your mouth .

ethanol is best avoided i believe squire

stay well

ram