Cream of the Crop, December 2010

Joolz

Vote For Decembers Cream of the Crop  

785 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Good luck to all, quality stuff as usual. Always nice to see some hash and macros :rofl:

And congrats to me old mucker smallbeginnings for his nomination, soon settled in to his garden and already reaping the rewards with some top bud

Good on you mate lol

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• madgiz

• ripthedrift

• PowerPainter

• smallbeginings

Guest budzilla2010
I wonder if PowerPainter is the first to get over 50% of the votes?

well, they might just aswell just tell him to get the propagator ready and send him the beans now. Not much point waiting for the ''conclusion'' at the end of the month.

Good luck to all, quality stuff as usual. Always nice to see some hash and macros :wallbash:

And congrats to me old mucker smallbeginnings for his nomination, soon settled in to his garden and already reaping the rewards with some top bud

Good on you mate lol

cheers m8 lol

lol

Now i got me one of them PPP beans in my mix from Nirvana. just need to work out which one it is. but i think this pic tells a great story.

just wish i knew which bean of the 4 it was.

Well done to everyone. but PP with the PPP for me to.

hey amazing again. if their their how much did u get off that ppp or anyone have a ruff idea of what was got off it thx

Yeah, read his diary dude.

Dc1

the only time I have ever seen plants like that, they were growing in the Lebanon up the beqaa valley (Al Biqâ') up beyond zahla ... thousands and thousands of them as far as your eye could see.

All the same shape as that short and stocky ........ ;)

again power painter ..... nice