Cream of the Crop, December 2010

Joolz

Vote For Decembers Cream of the Crop  

785 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• madgiz

• ripthedrift

• PowerPainter

• smallbeginings

Percy Bud's Smile for me but Rubs Smile was a (very) close second. Don't forget folks, it is the photograph we are voting for, not the possible yield, bud size, quantity of trichs or anything else. Just the quality, novelty and/or excellence of the picture.

Went for that super-sweet macro - nice job Burns.

The PPP really is the pick of the bunch plant-wise though - woof!

MT

Wow thanks for the votes everyone.

Can't quite believe I have a pic nominated here. :(

Voted for Stonehenge because I'm making some bubble right now and would love it to turn out like that.

Good luck all.

Edited by PowerPainter

Tough call this month,well done lads/lasses!

Decided (after fuckin ages) to vote Buddly

Edited by rob1484

:hippy: I've just got to give it to the mighty power plant, i've never seen anything quite like it, i'd love to know how much bud it yielded, lots by the look of things, what the fuck was it fed on.......children?? WOW what a beauty!!!!! :bong: Edited by opa-loka

lol at ratdog and stonehenge being nom'd again and not winning! :( Just getting silly now isnt it boys... :stoned:

Percy bud for me, some of those leaves look like they havin' a good time :unsure:

PowerPainter for me, looks like a load of fireworks have just gone off, top plant! Rub was a close second, top quality bud that and my Nonmame has just been shipped aswell so was good to see such a fine specimen of this strain!! Good show this month lads, well done

Gunner

Edited by gunner99

Thanks for the nomination guys :yep:, cracking selection on show this month by all :smoke:.

There's something odd happening with this thread though, keeps jumping to the top of the new posts list every couple of mins although no one has posted :smoke: .

Burns