Cream of the Crop, December 2010

Joolz

Vote For Decembers Cream of the Crop  

785 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

its true the powerpainters is trimmed to perfection. He must have been a landscaper in his past life!

Even so, I want the HASH !! All those buds make my eyes red just lookin at them!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• madgiz

• ripthedrift

• PowerPainter

• smallbeginings

Just went for the PPP, which is ahead by an unprecedented margin. Maybe it's just the photography but there aren't any other spectacular specimens this month.

I've seen other monstrous Power Plants on here - it seems to be the weed equivalent of the giant exhibition leek or carrot strain. Well done Powerpainter !

well done to PP on the win :yes:

FG :wink:

Cheers Farmer G and to everyone who voted for me.

Can't quite believe it and feel very humbled.

To answer some of the questions. The plant was fed on Bio Bizz Fishmix and Bloom and grown in Plagron Batmix.

Vegged for 7-8 weeks I think, and it Yielded just over 7 ounces.

This was the plant once trimmed.

gallery_57551_2933_54126.jpg

Once again thank you for all the votes everyone.

Amazing!

E2A: Anymore information on the plant and grow can be found in the diary link in my signature.

Edited by PowerPainter

Yup - supey-doopy-congrats PP buddy, that indeed was some stonkin' growin' mate, and IMo a well deserved win. Best o' luck with your future ventures too eh

Be well ',;~}~