2nd sweet seed comp

smokie1 b c f c

both the jack 47,s ar the first pic.allso fimmed them today.there allso in 10l pots of allmix ,with a spoon of plant magic granules mixxed in, at pot up.. all jack 47 pictures .lots of vigour still . :yinyang: they will start to grow lots of tops now that ive fimmed them all. the auto c/caramels ar still under 18/6 as ive read they like 18/6 better than 12/12. ive not fed the autos at all ,just plain tap water . i think they have 2 weeks left,on the c/c autos .

• 2 weeks later...

hi all .my sweets ar growing well. my jack 47,s ar looking like strong girls. i may have 2 differnt j/47 phenotypes ,as the one is abit taller ,with more spacing between the internodes. first up is the tall jack 47. real big fan leafs on the jack47,s . pic # 3 is of the smallest out of the 2 jack 47,s. im taking the pics in the bath tub,as i water them in there ,and allso i have the white background. all plants ar still on water only,thats been bubbled for 24 hours in a bucket,with a airstone in.as my tap water is hard.. il be taking a few cuttings of each girl in a few days .as ive fimmed them again today,as i want real bushy plants ,like in my blues diary.. im thinking il have them ready for going 12/12 in about 2 to 3 weeks .ive got space in my flower tent, for them .just about :rofl::yinyang:

more j/47. this girl shows the classic sign of fimming,the top growth/leafs have half missing from when they have been fimmed/pinched out. :smoke: second picture onwards is the sweet cheese,allso been fimmed again as shes growing tall,more sativa in this girl.must be from the uk cheese :king: side of the parents . :smokin:

the leafs on the sweet cheese ar very long .. il be starting to spray the girls with seaweed extract, at 2ml per litre a week before 12/12.as the growth rate/vigour is amazing when using seaweed/kelps .i can imagine this size of the leafs, when had a few sprays of seaweed . :yinyang: . second picture is a cream caramel auto.at about 45cm tall. allso no feed. just the feed in the allmix ,as its strong stuff. 4th pic is a close up of the c/c auto. the resin is turning milky now. they smell slightly minty.like a african sativa. but nothing like the normal cream caramel i tried last year that smelt dank. :eat: ive still got one c/c seed left in the fridge ,maybe shes a normal c/caramel. :unsure: probly put her outside this summer. :smoke:

last pic for now is the c/caramel auto, runt. been growin strange shaped leafs she has.but still flowering. :skin_up:

hi m8... they look good......

the auto cc looks a bit sad though :(

i know mate . shame as i realy wanted the cream caremel again.. the others ar making up for the autos tho, by far . im glad i never germed all 3, of each pack.as i woudnt have the room for them all in flower.. im smoking a pure joint of the black jack,just dry now,after a week on the line in the dark. and its well tastey,as usual . the jack crosses in this diary, i have very high hopes for,having grown/smoked the black jack. carnt wait to smoke the sweet cheese the most.. :guitar::bong:

• 2 weeks later...

hi fellow growers . .the sweet seeds ar realy growing now. getting taller for sure. . the first pic shows how they ar growing bushy now ,and all the branches ar growing long aswell. due to the fimming/topping. ive left them to it now ..so they have been fimmed 1 time at least.2 times at the most.. :stoned: plants in the picture ar the jack 47,s . :wink: . pic #2 is the jack47,s aswell. . still no feed yet just water .i think im going to start feeding them all,on 1 ml per litre of plant magic oldtimer grow.on the next watering . and a good close up picture of the j/47. :smokin: ive rubbed the stems on the j/47 today and it smells simmular to the black jack mums ive got in my veg tent. ive took a few pics of my 2 black jack mums ,il upload them, in the next few posts. :smoke:

the jack 47,s will both have about 8 tops to them ,this girl is looking like shes growing a few sets of branches on top,for sure.due to the fim process.. more branches means more buds! in my book,as i used to grow them normally/i,e, no messing with the plants /fimming /suppercroping .just one main cola ,with the smaller side buds .and never got as mutch yeild .. but with the fim way,and a longer veging time ,im getting better yeild for sure . cool. . pic #2 is the j/47,s in the veg room,sunbathing under the 600w hps .shame the ganja aint legal ,as it would be growing under the sun,how god intended in my garden.. ive taken 2 cuttings of each of the jacks, and the sweet cheese allso. ive put the sweet cheese onto flower yesterday. so note to myself ,start of 12/12 for the s/cheese is 15/3.. the sweet cheese girl is a tall plant. third picture ,is the sweet cheese,in the corner of my flower tent,till i chop a girl down soon,then she can have center stage under my 600w hps . :bong: . ive taken 2 cuttings of the s/cheese aswell. i should have started,pinching out the tops earlyer on the s/cheese.as she grows very sativa like . so i know now, to fimm early on this pheno of sweet cheese. :smoke:

here ar the 2 black jack mums i was on about ,real thick stems on them.there in 11L pots.ive got to start spraying them with seaweed .as they grow like trees with that... all the sweet seeds ar now in 10l pots of allmix .. i could get a few more cuts of the bottoms, of the jack47,s, but dont need to.. last pic shows how this plant is needing some feed ,in the next watering. il start at 1ml grow,and then give 2 ml grow .and il see how they grow :skin_up:

i chopped the 2 cream caramel autos the other day,there in the darkroom,drying. they smell very sativa like at the moment :unsure: .il see how they smoke soon. the normal c/caramels i done last year, were a banging smoke. :yinyang: last pic for today ,is the sweet cheese in the flower tent.starting giving her 1ml p/m bloom next feed ,as shes yellowing now. :wassnnme: . peace all

• 2 weeks later...

took some pics of the jack 47,s today. there ready for flower now. il be putting them onto 12/12 tomorrow. :skin_up: .. ive been feeding 2ml per litre,of wilco seaweed extract .for the past week.. and the next feed il start using 1 to 2ml of plant magic,ot,organic grow. . the last pic ,is the other jack 47. :yinyang: