2nd sweet seed comp

smokie1 b c f c

thanks born2 toke. . ive put the sweets,into my grow tent. under the 600w hps today. at least 1.5 meters from the shade/bulb. im using my trusty ajustawing reflector . on the setting ,that gives more light spread for now . :stoned:

thanks all above .. my seeds have been nute burned abit :yep: as the mix of 80% allmix was to strong for them. they ar looking better now tho. first up is the 2 jack 47,s .and a very good looking sweet cheese up second piccy.and the 2 cream caramels ,third picture . all been gave water only so far.thats been bubbled overnight,before use.. il be potting the c/caramels up into 4 to 5 inch pots ,tomorrow for sure . and a groop shot up lastly for now. :stoned:

• 2 weeks later...

the sweets ar growing . pic #1 is of the 2 jack47,s .one is looking like a differnt pheno,as she,s smaller.. pic #2 is the tallest jack 47.full of vigour.. and #3 pic is the small jack 47.. and sweet cheese ,#4 pic. the biggest of the lot, this sweetcheese is so far.. last picture is the sweet cheese :rofl: ,there liking the 600w hps ,they ar still a good 4 foot from the bulb .

sweet cheese on the left,and the 2 jack 47,s on the right side :rofl: . and a pic of the sweets in the veg room, second.a good 4 foot from the light .. just potted up the 2 cream caramels ,into 2 litre pots ,of 80% biobizz allmix ,and 20% canna coco. with a spoon of plant magic granules ,mixed in well, before planting into the new pots.. the caramels will grow alot better now ive put them into bigger pots... # 4 pic is the small cream caramell,they have just shown there pre flowers now.. :):ninja:

the girls ar growing fast now..im going to pot up the sweet cheese and jack 47,s into 5l pots of smokie,s soil mix. allso im going to enter a black jack cutting from last years mum,into my comp.as its a great tasting /buzz ,for a fast strain.. and i can compare the sweet cheese and jack 47,with the b/jack.as they have got the black jack in there genetics allso. :D:headpain:

hi all fellow herb growers/tokers. thease sweets ar growing very fast . im going to have to pot up,the jack 47,s and sweet cheese into 5 liter pots . my first pic today is of the jack 47,s. . pic # 2 is the sweet cheese looking nice. realy carnt wait to try this one,as im a big fan of the black jack. :skin_up: third pic ,is one of the cream caramells.this girl looks like she,s the new c/caramel auto ? as shes been under 18/6 in my veg room,with the rest. and has a nice little flower growing,allso pistols ar allso growing on the lower down budsites .. now the other cream caramel,has a few preflower ,but looks differnt,forth pic is the other c/c. im well chuffed if she is the new auto.as i liked the sound of them. having smoked both the black jack and cream caramel.. :smokin:

pic # 1 is the cream caramel,that hasnt got any buds yet,just preflowers. i remember last years c/caramel.showed preflowers very early on.. 2nd pic ,is a close up of the c/c that looks to be autoing. third picture,is both the cream caramels. there growing tall due to i had them to far away from the light.for to long.. :wallbash: il probably fimm the one c/c. il start to fimm the other sweet girls ,next week to help them grow bushy,and have lots of tops.. il allso be starting to feed them 2ml per litre ,of seaweed extract,next water.. :smoke:

im going to have to put the cream caramel auto,into my flower room,as shes smelling a little .and as im not using a c/filter in my veg room ... so il see how the auto grows on 12/12 .. im thinking that the other c/c may well be a auto aswell ? as the c/caremels i grew last year had realy bushy leafs on them.. the jacks ar what im looking forward to the most. :skin_up:

• 3 weeks later...

first up is the auto c/caramels . close up pic # 2 is .. sweet cheese up last pic . ive fimmed the sweet cheese today,to start her to grow more bushy. allso the s/cheese is in a 10l pot of allmix . i potted them up a few weeks back.. :skin_up: