2nd sweet seed comp

smokie1 b c f c

its time for the sweets comp again..thanks to sweet seeds ,uk420 /joolz and any one else involved . i have chosen this year to grow the jack herer crosses ,as i like my black jack from last year . and allso the cream caramel,as i grew this out last year and loved it,and lost my mum cutting.. so i have sweet cheese ,jack 47 and cream caramel. this year . i have put 2 of each 3 seeds to germinate ,and they all grew a nice tap root ,after 24 hours . ;) i germinate all my seeds in the 2 small saucers ,with kitchen roll,then put into a plastic bag .in a warm place.in my case on my playstation3. :yes: first picture is the contenders for 2011. happy cristmas all, by the way lol second piccy is of my seeds in the saucer ,getting some room temp water on them.till soaked . then i put the second saucer,upside down ontop of the one with the seeds in. like the third picture .then into a bag ,on a warm surface.. they have all been put into small root riot cubes ,as they all had a nice long tap root of each seed. ive placed the seeds into my cloning box,under a 20w cfl strip light,for now . il pot them up in a couple of days, into small 4 inch pots of bio bizz allmix 70% with 30% canna coco fibre .as seeds thrive in that mix ,with no nute burn.and the coco in the mix, adds a little thricoderma /friendly fungi. good for the roots . il be putting them into my grow/veg tent, under a 400w growlux bulb ,in around a weeks time maximum. so here the sweets grow again. good luck to all who have entered this years comp. more updates in a few days .. lol

thanks all.. all the seeds i put to germ have 100%.. ive not long finished putting them into 4 inch pots .allso ive germed 2 of my cream caramels ,all germed in 24 hours . with a nice size tap root..they ar allso in small pots of allmix and coco mixture. forgot to take pics tho. :) il take some pics of the girls when watering them next. :spliff:

first up is the 2 jack 47,s ,looking good ... and second up is the 2 sweet cheese ,the 1 on the right isnt looking good .as it dryed out :rofl: ive got a spare seed tho incase . :rofl:

and the cream caramels ,allso looking good so far. il be cloning each one ,so i dont loose the keeper, like i did last year. :ouch: . il be leaving them under the cfl sunblaster tube for a week ,then under the 400w hps ,with a growlux bulb. il keep them a good 5 foot from the bulb, till they have got used to the hps ..allso im using the plant magic, organic grow ,and bloom, granules /catalyst ,a strong seaweed extract. :smokin:

the one sweet cheese died,as i let it dry out . so got one sweet cheese now... first picture is the 2 jack 47,s. looking great.. and the sweet cheese in the second piccy..and the cream caramels third picture :unsure: .il be putting them under the hps light in the next few days . :unsure:

a sweets group shot . of them all under the cfl tube .there in with my cuttings i took a few days back, still at the moment. :unsure: