Thanks for all the comments guys!!!

DAY 18 FLOWER

Black jack 1

post-22215-0-65835500-1299088118_thumb.jpg

Black jack 2

post-22215-0-65614000-1299088107_thumb.jpg

Green poison

post-22215-0-59398900-1299088079_thumb.jpg

The Black jack 1 seems to be the fastest flowerer at the moment and it has stretched only about 6 inches from the switch to 12/12.

Black jack 2 is the most shortest squat like plant i have ever grown i dont think it has stretched much at all since the switch!!

The GP has probably stretched x2 at least and looks like it may yield the best by far :unsure:

All plants are now on 2ml bloom and 1 ml grow.

Take it easy peeps, and thanks for looking in :smokin:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Oh....... check out your Black Jack :bangin: Lovely big thick buds is what I want to see. Nice one Mr Rhino Keep up the good work ;)

Yo Mr R,Just a little headsup for you to think about dude. In ya last pics you can just make out some leaves going a lighter green and purple stems on them. I had this last week and now my plants are really starting to yellow. Im about same stage in flower as you.

Looking quality though dude.

DC1

They look like pretty amazing plants mr rhino.

Nice growing.

Thanks PP

Looking sweet mr rhino mate budding up quite nicely sir :guitar:

FG :wink:

Cheers mate, yeah im quite pleased with their progress so far!!

Drop in any time!!

Oh....... check out your Black Jack :bangin: Lovely big thick buds is what I want to see. Nice one Mr Rhino Keep up the good work ;)

Cheers NU

Gotta love the Black Jack, i cant wait to sample a bit!!!

your Green posion looks way better than mine and mines only 3 days behind :unsure:

They pack it on quite quick mate, yours will probably go mental soon :smokin:

Yo Mr R,Just a little headsup for you to think about dude. In ya last pics you can just make out some leaves going a lighter green and purple stems on them. I had this last week and now my plants are really starting to yellow. Im about same stage in flower as you.

Looking quality though dude.

DC1

Yo DC!!!

Yeah i have noticed the leaves are going a bit paler, i think its lack of MG so im gonna give um a dose of Epsoms salts and see what happens.

Peace man :hippy:

High there Mr Rhino, looking great in here mate good skills that Green Poison is going to be a monster :pitchfork: I tried some GP last week, very nice strong smoke with a lovely flavour atb with your diary SC :yinyang: