Mr Rhinos Sweet seeds grow!!

mr rhino

Hi all,

A big thank you to sweet seeds, Whitnail and all at 420 who are involved to make this compo happen :wink:

I started germing my seeds roughly a week ago, and have had a bit of a nightmare with um to be honest, i started off with 3xBlack jack 3xWild rose and 3xgreen poison, out of the 9 only 3xBJ and 2GP have germed none of the Wild rose showed their heads!!!

Oh well i still got 5 to play with and the Black jacks (which i was most excited about growing) are flying :wink:

I have no camera at the mo but will take a few shots of them ASAP!!

Good luck to everyone!!!!

All aboard :wink:

Good luck in the compo Mr Rhino

Shame about those seeds not showing, luck of the draw i suppose.

Onwards and upwards mate, its a growing competition :wink:

Gg

Cheers fellas!!

Just got my camera working again so here they are:

3xBlack Jack

post-22215-1293207880_thumb.jpg

2xGreen poison ( these were planted at the same time as BJ but took 10 days to germ!!!)

post-22215-1293207960_thumb.jpg

All 5 are sitting under a 150 watt cfl which is on for 24hrs, im using bio bizz light mix soil in 4" pots.

Thanks for looking in will update soon fellas :stoned:

Edited by mr rhino

good luck mr rhino mate. your black jacks look well nice. ive still got my black jack mum from last year ,as shes a wicked /lemony ,hazey smoke... all my seeds have germed again.i use the 2 saucers to germ my seeds .dont give up on them yet .the girls ar looking good so far :)lol

Good luck with the diary mate.I look forward to seeing them fly..I love my BJ so far.They are kicking up quite a stink in my veg box already.Cool..

Sb..

Another week on.........

Black jacks

post-22215-1293958932_thumb.jpg

As you can see there is one that is starting to get alot bigger than the other 2 and it seems to be stretching a bit more, pretty sure i have 2 different phenos as the others are very squat cabbage like plants.

Does any body know how many phenos the Black Jacks throw up??

And here are the green poisons:

post-22215-1293959155_thumb.jpg

Im quite pleased with their growth so far considering they took so long to germ!!

Unfortunately the Wild rose never showed in the end, shame because i was looking forward to trying that one :yep:

Thanks for looking in guys another update in a week or so!!!