Sweet Multi Auto Strain Madness!

Serpent

do you think the scrog net will just hinder their growth serpent ? ..speed devils are quite uniform in growth ,not much side growth but a lot of stem buddage ..

Guest quitdatjibbajabba

Ey up serpent, bit late in on this one, any bean bags and cookies? im fuckin starvin been out walking the goat all day.

Good luck wi the comp lad!

do you think the scrog net will just hinder their growth serpent ? ..speed devils are quite uniform in growth ,not much side growth but a lot of stem buddage ..

In all honesty vince, I've no idea and summat I have been pondering over as they reckon both strains grow up to 90cm so I might just be OK to just let them do there thing, I think your SD's stopped around 2 foot didn't they?

Ey up serpent, bit late in on this one, any bean bags and cookies? im fuckin starvin been out walking the goat all day.

Good luck wi the comp lad!

Welcome aboard Quitty, sorry no cookies, but can I tempt you with a brownie?

Looking good dude. Fairplay you pulling out all the stops for this one. Very posh name tags. Watch the girls from the bronx dont pinch em :smoke:

You gunna scrog again?

DC1

yes serpent ..my speed devils all finished at exactly two feet tall from the soil line ..they were in 25 litre buckets too ..no matter what you get off them the smoke itself is a worthy one ..very fruity cheese ..one of my personal fave smokes now and i would defo have speed devil in my top ten plants ,simply because it grows itself and does exactly what sweet seeds says it will do ..

Looking good dude. Fairplay you pulling out all the stops for this one. Very posh name tags. Watch the girls from the bronx dont pinch em :yep:

You gunna scrog again?

DC1

Cheers DC and no, don't think I'm gonna scrog this time, see my reply below to vince lol

yes serpent ..my speed devils all finished at exactly two feet tall from the soil line ..they were in 25 litre buckets too ..no matter what you get off them the smoke itself is a worthy one ..very fruity cheese ..one of my personal fave smokes now and i would defo have speed devil in my top ten plants ,simply because it grows itself and does exactly what sweet seeds says it will do ..

Thanks for the info vince :doh: I've just had a quick measure of what room I've got to play with and from the top of the pots to a couple of inch from the light is just over 3 ft so I reckon I should have enough room, so the scrog is gone for this grow and I'll just do a bit of lst if height becomes an issue.

Looking good serpent !!! And may i say you have some nice big pots in there :mmmmmmm: ... Good luck with the grow

:D Haha, there 7.5 litre and I'll be potting up to them in about a week or so and they'll stay in them until harvest, thanks for stopping by lol

whatever you do dont pinch any tips out ..they hate it and it slows flowering down consiberably

Well it looks like you have it all under control here Serpent mate, i haven`t seen an auto diary yet so this will be interesting, well good luck dude :mmmmmmm:

Well it looks like you have it all under control here Serpent mate, i haven`t seen an auto diary yet so this will be interesting, well good luck dude :yep:

are you blind man ! ... :mmmmmmm:

whatever you do dont pinch any tips out ..they hate it and it slows flowering down consiberably

No plans on topping them vince, just gonna let them do there thing and just intervene if/when I have to :D

Well it looks like you have it all under control here Serpent mate, i haven`t seen an auto diary yet so this will be interesting, well good luck dude :D

Cheers ratdog & don't speak too soon as there's a many number of things that can go wrong when I'm at the helm :D

Well it looks like you have it all under control here Serpent mate, i haven`t seen an auto diary yet so this will be interesting, well good luck dude :D

are you blind man ! ... :rofl:

I think he must be :thumsup:http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=185904

Day 9 – 18/6 lights

Just a quick update as there's not a massive amount to report, was just a little bored (even though I've got loads of work to do!) so took a few more pics of the girls earlier, anyway, all’s looking healthy, they're still being fed just tap water, they're constantly growing and Zola is living up to the Fast Bud name and going for it!

That said, all wasn’t happy as Zola had bit of a diva tantrum about her name badge that they all looked the same and thought that she might be associated with the illicit goings on that Amy & Courtney get up to, so they’ve had a bit of a re-design & harmony is once again in abundance in the grow room :thumsup:

post-57657-1293632699_thumb.jpg

post-57657-1293632705_thumb.jpg

post-57657-1293632715_thumb.jpg

post-57657-1293632725_thumb.jpg

About time we had some tunes so for starters it couldn't be anyone other than Hawkwind so lets all now disappear in smoke :rofl: