Sweet Multi Auto Strain Madness!

Serpent

Day 6 – 24 hour light

Well the Fast Bud is keeping to its name and going for it with the 2 Speed Devil #2’s not far behind, still no sign of the lonesome Speed Devil though, it’s been over a week now since it was put into dirt, so chances of it cracking seem to be slimming lol

Other than that, all’s looking healthy so far with the other 3, although the SD #2 (1) has ever so slightly stumpy leaves compare to the other, but at this early stage, I don’t think it’s anything to worry about.

Temps have dropped a bit, lowest shown is 21c and highest is 28c, which is usually when the central heating in the house is on, humidity between 20-25% and I’m still feeding them just tap water through a spray bottle.

Right, I think it’s about time I named these ladies, so the Fast Bud we’ll call Zola (anyone remember Zola Budd, same surname and she was fast at running!), for the speed devil’s, we’ll have a different spin on this, speed, amphetamine, hard drugs, right which famous females have been busted or screwed themselves up on hard drugs, so SD #2 (1) we’ll call Courtney after Courtney Love and SDS#2 (2), we’ll call Amy after Amy Winehouse, there done ;)

Pic time, here’s a group shot

post-57657-1293363560_thumb.jpg

Zola

post-57657-1293363579_thumb.jpg

Courtney

post-57657-1293363596_thumb.jpg

Amy

post-57657-1293363609_thumb.jpg

Edited by Serpent

good luck serpent .dont give up on the speed devil just yet,she may germ.. il be on the beenbag smoking a joint of i/g watching the seeds grow lol

hi m8 just had a quick read lookin good got off 2 a nice start there 2 (unlike me with mi porley cuttings :g: )

good luck sam

Thanks Sam & don't stress too much about yours, I'm sure with a bit of tlc she'll come good.

Free bean bag,coffee & brownies - I will have to pop round here more often.

Great start Serpent and good luck in the comp. :yes:

Cheers Chilli & the doors always open :wink:

good luck serpent .dont give up on the speed devil just yet,she may germ.. il be on the beenbag smoking a joint of i/g watching the seeds grow :rofl:

Thanks smokie, and yeah hopefully the Speed Devil will pull through, if not, I've got 3 healthy starts - touch wood!

my moneys on amy ..she`s bound to have some stimulants for later

:) That wouldn't surpise me and lets hope Courtney doesn't come armed with a shot gun :D

good luck serpent mate everything looks all in order , will be good to see these auto`s do there thing.... lol

FG ;)

Thanks Farmer and yeah I'm curious to see how they grow, not sure how I'm gonna do the nutes yet with their being no specific veg period, but we'll see what there like once they've been in their final pots a couple of week

They still abit young for me, but that Amys a looker :spliff: :spliff:

DC1

Haha, I should hope so & lets see what there like in 7-8 weeks time :spliff:

Day 7 – 24 hour light

Woohoo, we have roots showing at the bottom of the pots, OK, there isn’t loads but they’re showing :spliff: I can’t believe how much they’ve grown in 24 hours, so much so I’ve also had to move them away from the light a bit, they were on 3 video cases, now they’re on 2.

I’ve also started the wet/dry cycle of just tap water which has been allowed to stand and will be switching them to 18/6 lights tonight, temps/humidity are pretty much the same as they have been.

Group shot

Amy – Back Left

Courtney – Back right

Zola – Front

post-57657-1293451531_thumb.jpg

Zola

post-57657-1293451547_thumb.jpg

post-57657-1293451561_thumb.jpg

Day 8 – 18/6 light

The girls have now been switched over to 18/6 light which I’ll now keep them on until harvest, everything is still looking fine & dandy with new growth showing every time I look at them although still no sign of the lonesome Speed Devil cracking :(

They’ve also now got some new funky name badges which they were desperate to show off :)

Group

post-57657-1293555218_thumb.jpg

Zola

post-57657-1293555232_thumb.jpg

Courtney

post-57657-1293555245_thumb.jpg

Amy

post-57657-1293555264_thumb.jpg

I’ve also been giving my DR60 a good clean & sort out today so it’s ready to welcome the girls when I pot up into 7.5 litre pots in about a week’s time, this didn’t go without disaster though as while I was moving the bar that the CF hangs on, while trying to hook it back up, I put the bar straight through the acoustic ducting, next thing there was fibre glass everywhere! Luckily I had some trusty gaffer tape to hand and after a quick vacuum, the problem was sorted.

post-57657-1293555276_thumb.jpg