Sweet Multi Auto Strain Madness!

Serpent

Firstly a massive thank you to Sweet Seeds, Withnail, Joolz & UK420 for making this happen and good luck everyone!

When I 1st heard about the comp I initially wasn’t going to bother as I didn’t feel experienced enough, roll on a few weeks and with the deadline approaching and only Speed Devil #2’s left, I about turned and put my name down as I fancied trying my hand at growing an autoflowering strain.

My set up is

Seedling Room – will stay in this for about 2 weeks

PC case lined with mylar

2x PC fans for intake/exhaust

2x or 3x 23w CFL’s

Flower Room

DR60 tent

250w Sunmaster Dual Spectrum

4” Ruck Fan

Rhino Carbon Filter

1ft/60w tube heater for those chilly nights

Soil & Nutes

Plant Magic Soil

Plant Magic Oldtimers Grow & Bloom

Plant Magic Granules at potting up

When the seeds arrived, they were slightly different to what I was expecting, 1x Speed Devil #2’s and 2x Speed Devils (as opposed to 3x Speed Devil #2’s), this really isn’t a problem though and as I’ve only got space for 3-4 plants anyway and so I’ve decided to go for a bit of a multi auto strain madness and chuck in a Fast Bud which came free with the Attitude/Sweet Seeds Halloween promotion.

So on the night of Sat 18th Dec 2010 I placed the following seeds straight into 0.5l pots with pre wetted soil and put them in the airing cupboard:

2x Speed Devil #2

1x Speed Devil

1x Fast Bud

post-57657-1292960684_thumb.jpg

post-57657-1292960700_thumb.jpg

Its now Tuesday so we’ll call this Day 1 as 3 of the seeds, 2 x Speed Devil #2’s and the Fast Bud have started to show their heads so I’ve now moved them into the microbox under a 24 hour light, sadly the Speed Devil still hasn’t cracked, so I’m going to leave that in the airing cupboard for a bit longer.

Here’s a pic of them in their new home, the Fast Bud is back right & The 2 Speed Devil #2’s are back left & front.

post-57657-1292960740_thumb.jpg

As this is only really my 2nd proper grow and my 1st with multi & autoflowering strains, I’m in 2 minds whether to just let them do their thing or use my scrog net as even though there short plants, I’m limited with height, I guess I’ll just have to see how it all goes.

Thats all for now, thanks for stopping by :yinyang:

Thanks PP & BongMonkee, really chuffed to get this going, although still no sign of the lone Speed Devil cracking so I've moved it into the microbox :spliff:

Room for a Chunky1? Here we go again dude. Off to a nice start i see. I will be well intrested to see how these babies go.

Goodluck

DC1

There certainly is mate, and everyone help yourself to a beanbag, coffee, tea, brownies and feel free to skin up a fat one with some Iced Grapefruit while we watch these babies grow :spliff:

post-57657-1293032857_thumb.jpg post-57657-1293032872_thumb.jpg post-57657-1293032884_thumb.jpg post-57657-1293032899_thumb.jpg post-57657-1293032916_thumb.jpg

*images used for illustration purposes only, well except the IG :D

Edited by Serpent

good luck on the grow ..loving the speed devils so itll be interesting to see how the speed devil no2 comes along

baggsey beanbag! mmm, I'll have a brownie too.....

good luck with your grow Serpent :spliff:

Go for your life Greenclaws

Good luck on this mate.............MM

Thanks MM

good luck on the grow ..loving the speed devils so itll be interesting to see how the speed devil no2 comes along

Cheers vince & I do hope my speed devil shows her head as it would be good to compare them against each other.

Looks good, I always like to see how the autos grow indoors under HPS lol

I usually flower them with 18/6, all the way until de the harvest :)

Good luck for the contest!

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Day 3 – 24 hour light

Woohoo, we have the vision of green, the Speed Devil #2’s and the Fast Bud, which is also starting to go for it, have shed their safety helmets, OK with the help of a little bit of human intervention, and are now reaching for the light :stoned:

The lonesome Speed Devil is still showing no signs for cracking though :D

Temps are between 25c – 28c and humidity is a touch low between 20-25% and I’m feeding them just tap water through a spray bottle 2-3 times a day.

Time for some pics

Fast Bud – Back Right

Speed Devil #2 (1) – Front Right

Speed Devil #2 (2) - Front Left

Speed Devil – Back left

post-57657-1293109783_thumb.jpg

Fast Bud

post-57657-1293109802_thumb.jpg

Speed Devil #2 (1)

post-57657-1293109820_thumb.jpg

Speed Devil #2 (2)

post-57657-1293109840_thumb.jpg