Grandma's Sweetie Jar

Greenclaws

Guest hantshaze

All the best with ya grow and diary Greenclaws.

Nice to see ya plants picking up after a increase of nutes.

Take care fella,

HantsHaze.......................

All the best with ya grow and diary Greenclaws.

Nice to see ya plants picking up after a increase of nutes.

Take care fella,

HantsHaze.......................

Cheers bud, the nutes have sorted em out big time - I wish I had some way of getting photos up so I could show em off. The difference now and how quickly they perked up is the reason I enrolled them in the BUPA plan lol

Since no photo I want you all to imagine 3 little wannabees waiting outside the Xfactor for days starving, and dermott o leary just came n brought them all a sandwich. He then tempted them into his dressing room with the promise of more sandwiches and cocaine. After what happened in the dressing room, these three little hopefuls now have a genuine shot at the competition. :wallbash:

Hey mates!

Thanks born2toke for helping our friend lol

Good luck Greenclaws, I hope they now show what they worth, hehe, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Hey mates!

Thanks born2toke for helping our friend ;)

Good luck Greenclaws, I hope they now show what they worth, hehe, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Oh they will I am sure, they are much more sativa like that the current crop I have in and a combination of two of my old favourites. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to tasting the fruits of their labour. :smug:

Coming along nicely Greenclaws.. :smokin:

Juan :smug:

Cheers for stopping in Juan ;)

gotta say this competition is a whole load of fun, watching everyone elses diaries growing the same strains at a the same time just with all different methods. At the end of it all we all get a great smoke!

GC

Took to girls to the beauty parlour yesterday for a little haircut. They are doing lovely, took some photos but still no way to upload them till i get my computer back up.

They are looking nice and green after being fed nutes at 1.0ec with a ph of 6.0. they are raised up so all the roots are being air pruned which I'm told will mean they go wild when i finally place them in the NFT.

My flowering room is a bit full atm after underestimating the growth of 5 plants in 4ft square. I'mm hoping that i can install some kind of table in there and stand the tank on it, combined with a little rough handling of the current crop. This could lead to some stretchy problems but ill do my best with a bit of training to get the buggers to do as they are told.

after reading some recent posts in the sweetseeds forum ive been wondering if my cream caramel might also be autos like some have experienced. I suppose i wont know until i pop them but it could cause havoc with my schedule! :spliff:

I am also toying with the idea of taking some cuttings from the Green poisons for outdoor growing, I'm assuming that they will finish early enough at lat53? any GGs had the pleasure?

Welcome once again to my photoless diary :stoned:

Girls are doing well, went for a second haircut today. Nice healthy green colours.

Due to go into flower in 2 weeks so plenty more veg time left.

More waiting now .....

Just so y'all know, they are still growing. No pics yet but just as soon as I get sorted ill bombard the boards with so many photos there will be no bandwidth left on the whole internet.

They have been topped twice and I'm starting to train them with gardening wire to bush out. Feeding ec 1.0 and still under the 125 cfl. Roots are airpruned to buggery, can't wait to get a pic up.

they are still alive, hooray!

I went shopping today and stocked up on some of the bits my babies will need for flowering.

really looking forward to getting these jackies into the flowering room, and due to the growth im thinking that it might be a bit sooner than expected ie next week!

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

post-58838-1295618585_thumb.jpg

Ok, so my biggest problem was reducing image size as didn't have my comp, now I've found how to reduce the resolution on the cam.

Check em out eh? A million times healthier. You can see how they are bushing out nicely and will likely go into flower this week. In order to accustom them to the 600w I'm taking them into the flower room for a few hours each day.

Root pic to follow..

I was a bit worried that it wasn't gonna work, but it has so yay!

The plants have been raised to allow for air pruning. There are now loads of root ends just waiting to make a dash down the channels if my nft table :skin_up:

post-58838-1295619126_thumb.jpg

nice pics whoop whoop there deffo looking very healthy think im gonna try this air pruning ive got some cuts i need to just keep back for a while so deffo worth doing happy toking .b2t