Grandma's Sweetie Jar

Greenclaws

Looking good mate keep it up

Hey man, thanks for the support :smoke:

Today they have been looking rather good, and I know they are dying to get into the flowering room, but they are just gonna have to wait.

post-58838-1294101644_thumb.jpg

A up mate sorry if I get this wrong am on my icunt just about to sign off but looks like u got nute burn I'd lower your ec it's eiher that or not enough Gd luck peace and budz

On closer inspection looks like lack of nutes ya might wanna up your ec if you can that's all IMO

You're probably right on this as they haven't really had much in the way of nutes. I hope you are as I was thinking the same and whipped up a weak batch of feed consisting of a little grow, some take root, and phed to as close to 5.8 as i could get. They ended up at about 6.0, but messing about with ph in that small a container is a right arse!

post-58838-1294102684_thumb.jpg

whats ya ec on?

better to start low. like 0.7-0.8 with seedlings, alot of peeps think, the more nutes ya give em the quicker they grow, not true

ya cant give a new born baby a 3 course sunday dinner and expect it to be healthy!!

same with plants man, ease em in

on the ph, try to let it drift from 5.6/5.7 to 6.1

then re-adjust

reason being ya grab every macro or near as damm it, within that ph range

whats ya ec on?

better to start low. like 0.7-0.8 with seedlings, alot of peeps think, the more nutes ya give em the quicker they grow, not true

ya cant give a new born baby a 3 course sunday dinner and expect it to be healthy!!

same with plants man, ease em in

on the ph, try to let it drift from 5.6/5.7 to 6.1

then re-adjust

reason being ya grab every macro or near as damm it, within that ph range

Good morning GSXRnutter,

My EC on the feed im giving is 0.6 (you can see this on my last pic, but it isnt very clear), with my base tap being around 0.3 normally.

I do try and let my EC drift, but meddling about trying to get it perfect can be quite difficult in just 500ml of water, 1 drop of ph down is too much!

ello gixer me old fruit cake sound advice there fella .. GC try mixing up a litre if ya struggle with smaller amounts ya can always store rest of nutes in old coke bottle just leave lid on and give a real good shake everyday saves u making nutes up all the time peace and budz

one of my babies is looking badly today. IT has only affected her so i am wondering if i inadvertently spilt some nutes on her or something?

post-58838-1294232967_thumb.jpg

Update on Jackie Evancho

So, I took her to the Docs yesterday, and he said that I had been underfeeding her, and that although body image is important in show business, anorexia is not the answer. He recommended a dose of 1.0ec nutes laced with some root stim.

I obliged and fed her up last night, and here are a few photos of her today.

post-58838-1294313427_thumb.jpgpost-58838-1294313460_thumb.jpg

a up mate sure she will pull through she ddont look too sad keep it up mate.. PaB

Cheers man, seems your prediction was correct. Any tips for the horses? :)

shel pick up bro

good luck with the show

she sure has, definitely hungry as she looks a pic of health today. Nice one doc :)

Raised em all up a bit too so the the roots will get air pruning and It should make them root well into the nft when they finally go in. Sorry n pics as I have no computer atm, using a not very smart phone to update.